تسعة عشر

good and bad

We spend our first night as a married couple on his yacht - doing nothing but talk about us, his plan in the future for us while drinking a glass of champagne and watching the stars shining dazzlingly. Still unbelievable for me that he talks about us - and that he is making a plan with me and I am part of his plan.

He informed his family thru a video call that we are married. His cousins freaked out that I'm not in my wedding gown, instead of with my gray sweatpants, hoodie jacket, and white shoes on my big day. They are shaking their head and looking at Fagan with disgust while he looks amused. They demand that we need to attend the lunch with them tomorrow and we agreed. And we're going to meet my parents at dinner to tell them personally about us.

Being in a marriage required patience, trust, understanding, respect, responsibilities, love, goals and plans, and all. Relationships are not only rainbows and beds of roses, I know it has hardship, misunderstanding, problems to decipher, and there will also be a temptation, mistakes, and a poison that will close your mind and plant hatred in hearts when you don't believe the person you choose to be with because of rumor and lies from others. They will probably try to break us apart, at hindi magiging madali yun.This journey will not be easy and I will do my best to be worthy of him and our family.

Dumiretso kami sa condo ko para magbihis. Isang kulay beige na dress ang pinili ko na suotin na nung una ay inayawan ni Fagan. Masyado daw maiksi. Hanggang tuhod ko ang haba kaya hindi ako makapaniwala na tiningnan sya. I like the dress kaya nauna akong lumabas ng condo dahil inis. Sa kotse ko na tiningnan ng maayos ang mukha ko - kung sakto lang ba ang pagkalagay ko ng make up. Naglalagay ng liptint sa bibig ko ng pumasok ito. As usual, he look at me like don't like what I look like now. Kaya matalim ang tingin ko sa kanya. Lahat nalang napapansin.

" If...we are going to argue right now, mag isa kang aalis. I will stay in my condo or go somewhere else alone. "

" I'm sorry..."

Sorry mo mukha mo. Hindi ko alam ang problema nya kaya naiinis ako. Tahimik kami pareho sa byahe. Kinuha nito ang kamay ko at pinagsalikop ng sa kanya, pinaglaruan ang mga singsing na isinuot nya kahapon.

" I'm sorry. I'm being possessive to you. I just don't like other men will see what's mine. I don't like men will stare at you because you're beautiful and hot. "

Umirap ako. The high and almighty Fagan Malik has insecurity, has a fear that other men might steal me away from him.

" It's you, who I choose to be in this roller coaster ride of life Fagan, not anyone. And I'm not one of those girls who always look for extra. I'm not looking for temporary happiness, I want a lifetime assurance that we're going to get through this in ups and downs. And stop being like this, I hate it. "

Huminga ito ng malalim at humingi ng paumanhin ulit. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ganito sya kawalang tiwala sa sarili eh halos nasa kanya ang lahat. Halos lahat ay nasa restaurant na ng hotel na pag aari din ng pamilya ni Fagan. The interior of this place is amazing.   The venue is huge and private na syang importante para sa lahat. May mga staff at bodyguards sa loob at labas ng restaurant. Mukhang hindi lang si Fagan ang may death threat.

His girl cousins asked us about our wedding on the yacht, and my husband promise them to be invited to the grand wedding.

" Give me your hand, let's see your rings if it's worth it? "
The girls giggle like a lovesick teenager including me. Fagan looks at them in disbelief. Umiiling.

" Oh, look at her engagement ring, is it from his father when he proposed to his mom? Even the wedding ring is gorgeous. I like how meticulous and detailed the ring is. "