الخاتمة ( epilogue )

grateful

I sigh deeply. I am tired of this previous week for trying to evade my death, one of my cars exploded because someone plant a bomb on it. Being a member of the royal monarch is not about luxury, money, connections, and prestige - it is also about living with fear because of death threats, anxiety, being stalked, my privacy being invaded, my freedom was long gone the day I was born and I'm paying that until now. I feel like I can't breathe whenever we are in public because we are being watched by countless people and I have no choice but to fake a smile till it was over.

Inilibot ko ang tingin pagpasok ko ng club - my friend Jet invited me for a night out and why not. Gusto ko munang makalimot kahit sandali. I will leave my expensive name outside of this door for tonight. My bodyguards are still with me, at gaya ko naka kaswal sila ng pananamit at nakadistansya at lihim na nagmamasid sa paligid. No matter how I like lose myself tonight, I can't risk my safety. Tinanguan ko si Jet at sandali nitong iniwan ang girlfriend para lumapit sa akin. He introduce me to his acquaintances na kasamang naka upo sa sofa.

" Finally, bumigay ka din! Ilang beses na kitang inimbita ngayon ka lang nakawala sa apat na sulok ng opisina mo? "

Natawa ako. Ilang beses na akong tumanggi dahil masyadong abala sa trabaho, at kailangan ko umiwas sa publiko pansamantala dahil sa mga banta sa akin.

" Yeah...alam mo naman ang buhay ko. "
Masyadong boring, na akala ng iba ay nakatanga lang ako maghapon at nagwawaldas ng pera.

" Come on Fagan, get a life! Mag enjoy ka rin! Get someone to fuck or whatever. Wag kang masyadong magpayaman, wala ka namang sinusustentuhan. "

Natawa kami pareho sa sinabi nya. Madalas sabihin ni Jet na para akong may pamilya na dahil madalas abala sa trabaho at madalang na lang ang magliwaliw. I don't have a kid to support but I have responsibilities and duties to do. My schedule daily is hectic that I always dive into my bed am already late, I'm always tired and don't have time to play.

Dahan dahan kong iniinom ang matapang alak na hawak ko habang nag uusap kami ni Jet ng maagaw ng babaeng dumating ang atensyon ko. She look pissed at nakasimangot. Jet's girlfriend tried to warn her to calm down and drink her booze slowly but she didn't listen and drink it. I saw her face in disgust probably because of the strong intoxicant. At ininom nya yun ng diretso.

Napatingin din si Jet sa tinitingnan ko at kuryuso akong tiningnan. " If you want to play a fire with her, please maghanap ka ng iba. Not her, my friend. That's my girl's bestfriend. Baka hiwalayan ako ni Mandy pag pinagtripan mo yan. "

I can't believe that Jet is afraid of his girl and even give me a warning not to mess this girl. Dati naman wala itong pakialam.

When the music get louder, humihiyaw ang mga nandito at halos lahat ay nasa dance floor including the girl I keep eyeing into, dancing with Mandy. The girls are giggling like they're having fun and not minding other people especially those bunch of assholes that keep trying to get their attention. Umiiling si Jet na nagpaalam para puntahan si Mandy. Pinapanood ko lang din si Nadeleine at agad nilapitan ng may mga lalaki na nakapaligid sa kanya. Tumiim ang aking bagang na hinahawi sila, they pulled away from us - maybe because they recognize my face. I stay behind and dance with her as I pulled her body against me. And I like the sensation and that kind of sparks from her warmth. Naramdaman ko na natigilan ito, pero ipinagpatuloy ang pagsayaw. I put my face on her neck and my body react to her scents - she smells so damn good. I can't help but kissed her neck to her shoulder blade. God, I can't stop myself from kissing her and I feel like a horny teenager right now, I'm hard as fuck! I was about to stop but I lost my tolerance when I heard her moan. She stopped moving and crane her head to look at me na naging dahilan para mawalan ng distansya ang mukha ko sa kanya. I kissed her delicious mouth. And I lost it. I stopped myself from deterring from having her, with me and in my bed.