Chapter 1

Anita
I wake up to my phone screaming Beyoncé's 'Love Drought'. It's 8 in the morning, which means I have 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready for work. I get out of bed and head to my bathroom and hop in the shower. When I get out, I do my hygiene, take my bonnet off and take my twist out down. Epic fail, so I just gel my hair down into a low bun.

I look at myself in the mirror. I try to look at myself in just my bra and panties as much as possible so I can remind myself that my stretch marks are my beauty marks. My 34C boobs aren't even perfect but they
are mine, just like these hips and my little fupa and my booty (that I try to hide as much as possible). I check my phone and see that it's 8:55, I go into the kitchen and make me a quick little smoothie then I'm off. It takes me about 20 minutes to walk to work but I don't mind because I enjoy the scenery of the city.

I arrive at work at 9:19, clock in and start my day.
"ANITAAAAAA!!!" Before I turn I already knew who it was, my coworker/ friend, Tasha. I turn around giggling at her "good morning to you too T". She hugs me "how's my quiet little mouse this morning?" "I'm well thanks, how was you're date last night?" She rolls her eyes "girl he was awful, all he did was look at my boobs and talk about his ex's. BIG.RED.FLAG. I told him my sister had an emergency with my niece and had to leave early". I frowned "sorry to hear that, and I didn't know you had sister or a niece". She smirked "I don't". I laughed and stared taking orders.

It's 2:30 and I just got back from my lunch break. As I'm wiping down tables I hear a the bell at the door ring, indicating someone has walked in, or shall I say some people. There are 3 of them, all looking to be above 6'2. One of them appears to be white, he is slim built but had muscles. He has black hair and tattoo of a lion behind his left ear. He has a clean shave with a mixture of a baby face and a grown man with green eyes.

The other two looked to be mixed with white and black. One has dark brown hair while the other one has sandy brown hair. The one with dark brown hair has dark green eyes, had muscles as well ,with a tattoo of a lion behind his right ear, he has a little hair above his lip, not too much, his chin was a bit defined, he had a few freckles on his face as well. The one with sandy brown hair was another story. He was built like a boxer. He had more freckles and beard that connected, not a patch in sight and it was well groomed. I couldn't see the color of his eyes due to him wearing dark shades. He was the tallest of the 3.

Tasha came from behind me "Girl I know you saw 3 cases of pure SEX walk through the door!" I can feel my face turning red "T you know people can hear you right?" She laughs "Oops, now go and take their orders" she winks. I feel my eyes almost come out of my head "W-why don't you take their orders? I-I don't think I sh-" she cut me off "ah ah ah my shy little mouse gone over there" she lightly pushes me toward their direction. I sigh as I get my pen and paper out. "Good afternoon, my name is Anita and I'll be you're server today, what can I get you?" I try to look anywhere but their eyes. I don't know why but I feel their intimidation coming off in waves.

"I'll have a number 3 with a coffee with cream and sugar" the one with black hair said. The man with dark hair followed after him "I'll take the number nine with orange juice". As I'm finishing taking down the two orders and deep voice startles me a bit and says "What do you recommend?" His voice struck something in me that has never been touched before. I looked up from my pad and saw that he took his shades off which allowed me to see his eyes. Hazel. "I, um, I recommend number 7" he looks at me for a bit, then nodding his head he says" then that's what I'll have with a coffee, black". I jot down his order and tell them I'll be back.

I give their order to the cook "I wouldn't mind letting them bend me over, spreading my legs wide and sticking their-" I spin around to see Tasha looking at the three men who were thankfully having their own conversation. "Tasha! Shhh" I say to her in a quiet voice. She laughs and says "my little innocent friend". I go over to them to give them their drinks, as I'm putting their drinks down I can feel eyes moving up and down my body. It was the sandy brown freckle face. I quickly return to the back, feeling as though he was trying to see into my soul or something. 10 minutes go by and I bring them their food and start to other peoples orders. When they get up and leave the one with sandy brown hair glances at me for a while before exiting out the door leaving me wondering what was he thinking.

It's finally closing time, I covered for Tasha because she had another date tonight and needed to get ready . Im taking out the trash when I hear a loud noise at the other end of the ally. I walk closer to the noise and see that it is coming from the opposite side of the dumpster. There was sandy hair beating up a man with blood all over his face. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?!" he screams in the man's face. The man on the ground groans " ahh it's gone, he took it". Sandy hair pulls out a gun from his suit. I cover my mouth to hide the gasp coming from my mouth. "Well then I have no use for you then " he steps back and pull the trigger 3 times. I step back can't believing what I saw, I step on glass which causes sandy hair to start looking around. He quickly finds me and looks me in my eyes.

I look at him in pure fear and astonishment, knowing that what I just witnessed would get me either two things: killed on the spot or captured, or both.

"Now kitten why did you have to be right here, right now, hmmm?" he smirked as he moved closer to me, making me take steps back until my back hit the wall.