Chapter 18

Anita

Today is our family dinner so Léon came and picked me up from my house. "Léon?" He looks over at me "yes Nita?" (His nickname for me) "what was it like growing up with dad?" He gives me a half smile "well I didn't meet dad until I was 4, then he and mom got married before I turned 5. He was a great dad, hard at times but that is to be expected with the type of life we have. We would bump heads a lot when I was a teen but when I graduated college I understood what he was trying to teach me." I wish I could have been raised by my father and Jessica. With my brothers here in France. "Nita you should know I knew about you before Cédric was even born. Hell, I knew about you before mom and dad got married." Now that took me by surprise. I thought dad told them about me a few years after being married. " he showed me a baby picture of you and told me that you were my little sister and when I would ask for you he would always tell me that you had to stay in America with your mother." I scoff know my brain, some mother she was. "And then when Cédric was born and when he was old enough to understand he told him the same thing . You went physically with us but you never left our minds and we've always wanted you here with us."

Hearing this made me feel good, knowing that my dad didn't treat my existence like a secret. When we got to the house there was a guy chasing Cédric. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY PHONE!" Cédric sees us and he instantly hides behind me . Léon chuckles and shake his head. The guy that's chasing him stops "don't be a coward come here!" He's tall like my brothers but he is a little darker and he has a fade and is built like Léon. "No because I know you won't hurt Anita so I'm gonna stay beside her" he squints his eyes at Cédric "why you little puss- wait this is Anita? Hi! My name is Drew, I am your older cousin , our fathers are brothers. It's great to finally meet! " he pulls me into a hug . I hear Léon say "Not too rough Drew." Drew let's go of me "sorry, not use to having a girl around " he scratches his neck. I smile at him "it's ok, it's great to meet you too Drew" we all go inside I see Jessica, dad, and another man sitting in the living room. "Ah there's my princess! Come here, I have someone I'd like you to meet. This is my older brother Alan." I'm surrounded by tall men, my uncle Alan is the same color as drew but has my dad's features. "ma belle nièce! We have longed to see you and have you with us and finally you are here. Know that you are already loved and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." (my beautiful niece). I was crying , this type of love is amazingly overwhelming when you've had so much pain in your life. My dad hugs me "it's alright baby, we've got you now"

We're all sitting down at the dinner table, enjoying each other's company when my dad gets a phone call. "What?!" We all go silent and look at him. "I don't care! NO I WILL NOT DO THAT! He will NOT have my baby! " oh no. He slams his phone down on the table and is breathing hard. Jessica grabs his hand "sweetheart, what's going on?" He closes his eyes " The boss of the Italian mafia, he wants an arranged marriage with Anita." I feel like my heart was beating so fast it was about to pop out my chest. He's found me. Alonzo has finally found me.

Alonzo

Who would've thought Anita's biological father is Andre Dumont , head of the French Mafia. I really had to do some deep digging, seems that he had to leave her in the states with her mom for some reason. Now I know their work, the French are as deadly as we are, in all honesty, they would be true competition if we were at war with one another. I called Angelo and Romano over, they have just arrived and now we are all in my office. "I've found Anita " both of their heads jump up. "She happens to be the one and only daughter of the head of the French Mafia, Andre Dumont" They jump out of their chairs "NO WAY! HOW DO YOU KNOW THATS TRUE?" I show them the information as well as some recent pictures my spies have taken of her with her family.

Romano is looking at her like he can't believe it. "Buttercup, you- your safe" I stand up "I've had someone contact her father to let him know about the wedding." They both wiped their heads at me . Angelo is the first to speak " you can't be serious! Your still trying to marry her?! Look at her! She's safe, she's happy, leave her alone Alonzo! Go ask one of your bimbos to be your wife!" I shake my head. No, I want Anita. " no,
I told her that she will be my wife. " Romano looks at me "are you crazy, her father is head of the French Mafia who just got his daughter back, and not to mention she's probably told him everything you put her through what makes you think he will just agree to giving her to you?"

I sigh, he is right because my people told me about his response. "I am going to have a meeting with him , apologize to Anita and promise to never lay a finger on her again " Angelo shakes his head " no Alonzo your gonna have to admit your feelings for her , and even then, he will not give her over" I go to look out my window "then, we shall go to war with the French."

Anita

I knew it was only a matter of time before he found me, but I was getting use to my new life and family. We all went into the living room none of us had an appetite anymore. I'm sitting by Jessica and the men are all talking... more like screaming and cursing . "He will not lay a finger on her" "I don't even want his damn eyes to look her direction" "I swear I'm gonna cut off his fucking ball-" Jessica stands up to interrupt them "GUYS! I understand we are all upset but please have some respect! Look at poor Anita, she's on the brink of a panic attack here." I feel them all looking at me but I also feel a familiar feeling that is causing me to shake. Fear. I hear voices calling my name but they are all turning into blurred noises, all I can hear clearly is my heartbeat and how fast it's beating. I feel my shaking become more intense and I feel someone pick me up, before I know it my eyes are beginning to turn blurry and eventually everything turns black.

Andre

My baby. My princess has had a panic attack, I had Léon carry her upstairs into an extra room and Cédric called our doctor over. I am not, and I repeat NOT handing my baby over to that fucker. Just the thought of him pushed her into a panic attack. I would really like to kill him slowly and painfully, but truth is I'm conflicted and confused. Conflicted because his father was one of my true friends, confused because I don't know how did Alonzo turn out like this. I know his uncle as well, and he is not an abusive man. Fate really has a funny way of showing up, it just had to be my baby that encounters Italy's most dangerous man. "Dad, we can't let this happen " I look over at Léon as he is staring at his sister. Léon is a lot like me while Cédric has his mom's outgoing personality. But in the time that Anita has been in our lives, Léon has been more vocal about things.

He and Cédric both have taken their roles as her bother very seriously, they are so protective of her, and I couldn't be more proud about that. "I know son, no harm is coming to her" Cédric comes in with the doctor. He ask us to leave to room "NO!" All the men say at once. Frank is our doctor and all and a very good one but I don't feel comfortable just leaving him in here with my baby. Jessica speaks up" ok how about this you all go downstairs and talk and I'll stay with Anita?" I'm hesitant but I know my wife wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt Anita so I hesitantly agree and we all go downstairs leaving the doctor and Jessica with Anita.

Bruce

Well, it seems that Anita has ran away from Alonzo and has fund her sperm donor. Hmmm interesting. Well I can definitely say this adds more problems but no matter, I will get what I want. I've always have come so close to having Anita but something has always interrupted my time. But once Marco gets what he wants I too will get what I want and that is little Anita.