Prolouge ~ {A Fateful Encounter}

A Rainy Night , probably one of the heaviest rainfall of all times was happening in Mumbai.... strange but today even the sky was pouring the fresh and happy tears as if something good was gonna happen after decades .

At 9:04 pm ,

" Taxi Taxi !!" She shouted to one of the cab driver .

"Gone Again" She said being sad and all drenched in rain

"Gone Again" She said being sad and all drenched in rain .It was her 4th cab which went without even looking at her condition . Being all upset she went and sat on a bench thinking about her aunt who will not let her in if she comes home a single second after 8:00 but today she was damn late .

"Lift ? " A man with a throaty voice asked her seeing her fully drenched in rain.(Smirking)

" No, It's okay my cab is on it's way" She said without looking in his eyes in a quavering voice being scared assuming he would kidnap her if she goes with him ..

He comes out of the car " Arey kya hua aao tumhe ghar chodd dunga " with a dangerous smirk .

"Maine kaha na nahi ek baar mei samaj nahi aata kya " she shouted trying to hide the fear through her voice .

"Arey aise kaise chodun tumhe .. Tum chahti ho ki itni sundar ladki ko mai choddun wo bhi iss akele sunsan road pe... Hahaha Janeman aacha mazaak karleti ho " He holds her hand and pushes her in his car .

She tries to wriggle out but couldn't succeed ," Dekho mai chilaaungi zor se "

The man laughs hysterically said, " Accha chalo try karo .. Mai bhi dekhta hun iss sunsan road pe kaunsa tumhara aashiq aayega tumhe bachane , Karo Karo try karo " He folds his hands and smirks dangerously .

She cried," Bachao Bachao koi hai ? koi hai ? Please Bachaoo !!" But no one comes ..

"Ho gaya bas itna hi ? Aur Chillaoo " And he starts shouting " Help Help koi hai ?" But no one comes ..

"Arey koi nahi aaraha ! Ek baat bataun Janemaan yahan na 8:30 ke bad koi nahi aata aur koi nahi rukta chahe woh taxi ho ya phir koi gadi , par dekho mai kitna aacha hun tumhare liya roka maine lift ke liye poocha lekin nahi bhalai ka toh jamana hi nahi raha " He said pretending to be upset.

Then he again tries forcing on her and suddenly the man gets a punch straight on his face making his lips bleed .

"Teri himmat kaise huyi ladki ko chedne ki haan. Himmat kaise huyi teri? " Boom another punch landed on his face and he kept punching him until that man ran away from the spot.

" Are you alright ?" He asked ever so softly..

"Hmmm. I am " She said faintly . That's when he realised her clothes were slightly torned from the shoulder parts.. He immediately opened his coat and wraps it around her like a gentleman.

"Thank you " She passes out.

"Hey! Hey ! " He tried to wake her up but couldn't . He picked her up in his arms and move towards his car. He made her sit in the passenger seat tighten her seatbelt .. the closeness was something else. He felt a sudden protectiveness towards at the very moment . But moved back when he realize what was he doing ..