Chapter~8{On the Hot Seat: Unveiling the First Office Encounter}

Sidharth's cabin:

Shehnaaz was taken aback by the sudden question as he was the one who gave her a chance for the interview and now he is asking her anything important for her to come at the office little did she know that he was completely spell bound looking at h...

Shehnaaz was taken aback by the sudden question as he was the one who gave her a chance for the interview and now he is asking her anything important for her to come at the office little did she know that he was completely spell bound looking at her that he forgot everything at that moment .

Breaking his trance of thoughts Shehnaaz spoke, "Umm sir, you called me for the interview at 1:15 pm today in the morning u remember?"

Sidharth who was lost in Shehnaaz immediately took a hold and straightened himself and spoke, " Ohh yaa Miss Kapoor (Shehnaaz) I definitely know that ! Umm...I was just checking your memory hehe !" He said being a little too embarrassed cursing himself for that behaviour.

"Miss Shehnaaz please go ahead and introduce yourself."

Hello sir, I'm Shehnaaz Kapoor, and I'm thrilled to be here for this opportunity. As a recent graduate in interior design, I've cultivated a solid foundation in design principles and project management during my academic journey. My hands-on experience through internships and coursework has equipped me with proficiency in industry-standard software and a knack for space optimization. I am genuinely passionate about creating aesthetically pleasing and functional spaces, and I am eager to bring my fresh perspective and dedication to detail to contribute effectively to your team. I am ready to embrace the challenges and learning opportunities that come with being a part of a dynamic design environment.

Sidharth was truly mesmerized upon witnessing Shehnaaz's academic performance. As he carefully reviewed her records, he discovered a trail of excellence that spoke volumes about her capabilities. Not only was she a brilliant student, but her academic reports revealed that she had achieved the prestigious status of being a gold medalist. Graduating from the top university in India with a full scholarship showcased her dedication and intellectual prowess. Sidharth couldn't help but be thoroughly impressed by the remarkable achievements reflected in her academic journey. Her introduction, coupled with the outstanding records, was indeed the cherry on top, solidifying the notion that Shehnaaz brought both brilliance and commitment to the table.

" Impressive."Sidharth said nodding his head completely agreeing to the fact.

"So, everything's great ! Just one more question and the interview's probably over."said Sidharth.

" Yes sir." Shehnaaz said obediently.

"Miss Shehnaaz, what factors influenced your choice to join this particular company? asked Sidharth.

"I am eager to become a part of this company as it stands as the foremost (top/first) leader in India and holds the prestigious position of being the world's leading company in interior design. Joining this esteemed organization would not only be a professional milestone but also an invaluable opportunity for personal growth. I am enthusiastic about immersing myself in the dynamic environment of this company, where I anticipate learning and contributing to the forefront of innovation in the field. It would be a privilege to work here, absorb new experiences, and further develop my skills in the realm of interior design."said Shehnaaz very proudly.