Chapter~19 {Kindling the Green Fire}

It was at night..

As night cast its dark veil over the gathering, Sidharth found himself amidst a group that included Shehnaaz. A palpable tension lingered in the air, accentuated by the subtle but noticeable shift in Shehnaaz's behavior since a recent incident. It was as if an invisible barrier had risen between them. The nocturnal stillness was abruptly shattered by a resounding thunderclap, jolting everyone present. In that moment of sudden fright, Shehnaaz, gripped by fear, instinctively sought refuge in Aarav's arms, her fingers clutching onto him as though he were an anchor in the storm. The tableau before Sidharth unveiled a painful reality – Shehnaaz's vulnerability laid bare, and Aarav providing the reassurance that once might have been Sidharth's to give. The thunder, echoing through the night, seemed to symbolize the emotional turbulence within Sidharth as he grappled with the poignant scene. It was a stark reminder of the emotional distance that had grown, the woman he once knew slipping away amidst the shadows of the stormy night.

As the scent of imminent rain hung in the air, the group hurriedly extinguished the fire, seeking refuge from the impending downpour. They scattered to their respective cottages, propelled by a collective urgency. In the midst of this flurry, Sidharth held a distinct purpose—to unravel the complexities that had silently woven themselves into the fabric of their interactions. Positioned across from Shehnaaz's room, he patiently stood at his own door, a silent figure in the night.

The rhythmic promise of raindrops echoed the anticipation that filled the air, and in that moment, Sidharth found himself at a symbolic threshold, ready to confront the unspoken truths that awaited acknowledgment.As the first raindrops started to fall, Sidharth stood poised on the precipice of understanding. The door, both a physical and metaphorical barrier, separated him from Shehnaaz and the reasons behind her changed behavior. In the quietude of the night, amidst the gentle drumming of rain, Sidharth yearned to bridge the emotional gap that had grown between them. The door became a metaphor for the unspoken truths waiting to be revealed, and in the stillness of the night, he awaited the moment when both the storm outside and the tempest within would find their resolution.

Shehnaaz came inside towards room. As soon as she saw Sidharth she faced the other side and hurriedly started to open the door of her room. But she couldn't find the door key to open the door. She started searching for it everywhere. Suddenly she remembered she left the key at the lake far away where Sidharth proposed.

She started walking towards the place where she left her key. Sidharth who saw her tried to stop her...

" Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz where are you going?? Kahan jaa rahi ho? Oye it's not safe. Shehnaaz" said Sidharth worriedly.
But Shehnaaz ignored him and started walking into the dark thick forest.

" Shehnaaz. I said stop. Kahan jaa rahi hai tu ? Agar chabi gum gayi hai toh. Mere saath room share karle. Jaise hum phele karte the.. Agar tu comfortable nahi hai toh mai couch pe so jaunga.." said Sidharth holding her hands indicating her to stop.

" Just leave me man leave me alone.. mere piche aana band karo. Just go...." said shouting Shehnaaz.

Sidharth felt extremely hurt.. Without saying anything he left.

Shehnaaz was walking from a long time now but still she couldn't get the place where she left the key.
Shehnaaz was scared now as she knew she lost her way. Now she neither can go forward nor she can move backwards.
She started shouting for help..

" Koi hai .. Koi hai... Help pleaseeee..." shouted Shehnaaz.
None came.

Suddenly she started hearing sounds behind the bushes.
Her heart stopped for a moment.

" Kon hai ? Mai pooch rahi hoon kon hai ?" said Shehnaaz startling.

She started stepping backwards only to hit a huge and hard thing.

She immediately turned backwards only to find Sidharth standing right behind her.

" Sidharth" shouted Shehnaaz hugging him to his dearest life.
But Sidharth with no emotions stood back a litle bit and kept his hands to himself.

" Thank god tu aagaya.. Teko pata hai mai kitna daar gayi thi" said Shehnaaz at the heat of the moment.

" Haa mujhe toh aana hi tha. Tumhara gulam joh hun tumhare aage piche ghoomne ke aalawa mere paas kaam hi kya hote hain." said Sidharth sarcastically.

Both of them now started walking trying to get out of the thick forest. They were no signals available and moreover Shehnaaz left her phone inside her room and Sidharth's battery was dead.

There was an akward silence between both of them.Both of them wanted to talk but their ego didn't allow them to..

" Aggghhhhhhhh" shouted Shehnaaz crying in pain.

" Shehnaaz ... kya huaaaaaa.. Are you okay???" said Sidharth worriedly.

Sidharth found Shehnaaz fell on the ground as she hurted her foot by a twig that tlwas too sharp and had entered her foot through her slippers.
Blood was all over her foot and the slippers as Sidharth could feel something wet with his hands.

" Shehnaaz khoon nikal raha hai yaar. Kya karti rehti ho tum." said Sidharth tension in his face.

Shehnaaz couldn't say anything she was bit her lips in order not to cry more and more which was noticeable to Sidharth.

Without uttering a single word, Sidharth carried Shehnaaz in his arms and started moving forwards to find a shelter for the night.

Shehnaaz who felt really heartwarming as even though she treated him really badly he still was helping her and is concerned about her . She without thinking anything kept her head on his chest and gave a peck on his neck.

Which shocked Sidharth but he managed to give no reaction to it.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys ! As I promised to give y'all a new chapter tomorrow. Here you go .... But again I am really sorry for the delay and also the chapter is quite short as compared to the other ones but still I tried my best to write as much as I could. I hope you guys will understand.

And lastly. How did you think this part was .. please let me know in the comment section below.. and If you liked it please drop a vote..." Alright ight see ya tomorrow on the next update..