Chapter ~24 {Day:2 Clearing out the misunderstanding}

The journey stretched on, not because of the miles ahead, but because of the silent dance between them. Not a word passed between the two; they were enveloped in their own private worlds. Despite the breathtaking scenery outside, each carried a hidden burden within their vulnerable hearts. After three long hours, a sign came into view: 'Welcome to Zanskar Valley.'

After a couple more minutes, they finally arrived at their destination, a sight that took their breath away

After a couple more minutes, they finally arrived at their destination, a sight that took their breath away. Nestled between two majestic hills, a river meandered through the valley, surrounded by countless peaks.

Atop a cliff, everyone gathered to marvel at the stunning panorama. Though the view could be seen from the Mercedes Sprinter van, the excitement was palpable as soon as the vehicle came to a stop. Without hesitation, everyone rushed out, eager to capture the moment with a photo.

Amidst the flurry of activity, Sidharth and Shehnaaz remained lost in their own world, content to stay seated in the van. Unnoticed by the bustling crowd, they watched as their friends, Aarav and Samaira, beckoned them to join. Samaira took hold of Sidharth's hand, while Aarav gently urged Shehnaaz out of the Sprinter van.

Samaira eagerly snapped a series of selfies with Sidharth, attempting to get as close to him as possible, much to Sidharth's irritation

Samaira eagerly snapped a series of selfies with Sidharth, attempting to get as close to him as possible, much to Sidharth's irritation. Despite his growing discomfort, he remained silent, mindful of Shehnaaz's reaction. However, witnessing Shehnaaz's evident distress only fueled his unease.

In a bid to exacerbate the situation, he began to pose with Samaira, exaggerating his pouting towards her cheek. Shehnaaz, consumed by a mixture of guilt and jealousy, found herself increasingly stressed by her own emotions.

As it was getting a bit darker, as the sun had already went back to his residence. Everyone was still enjoying the view, some were in their own fantasy world whereas somewhere busy with their social medias , completely far away from both of our SidNaaz. Sidharth was all alone by himself sitting on the edge of a cliff busy looking at the breathtaking view whereas Shehnaaz felt this was really the best time to sort everything out. So, gathering all the universe's courage she began taking steps towards Sidharth.

Quietly sat beside him , as if nothing happened.

"Sidharth" meowed Shehnaaz in the loudest voice possible according to Shehnaaz , which rather came out as a meow infront of Sidharth.