Chapter ~9 {Increasing bonds}

It's not that The Sidharth Singhaniya would be jealous of any other random guy. But Aarav was different. Aarav was a remarkable individual, his personality leaving an indelible mark on those fortunate enough to know him. Beyond his strikingly handsome face, Aarav possessed a unique blend of charisma and charm that set him apart. His features, harmoniously complementing his overall allure, seemed to accentuate the depth of his character.

After that Aarav and Shehnaaz moves towards each section of the office and Aarav being like a gentlemen explained each and every part of the office and introduced her with everyone .

By this both Shehnaaz and Aarav had became friends as in the whole office he was only the one she had talked most after Sidharth and felt a very friendly vibe with him.

After touring the whole office to Shehnaaz Aarav finally headed towards a new cabin especially made for Sidharth's new personal assistant which now belong to Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz's new cabin :

"So, Shehnaaz finally we have come to an end of the tour to our office and this is the last and the best part for you which is your new cabin which is exactly opposite to Sidharth sir's cabin so that he can just call u immediately whenever it is n...

"So, Shehnaaz finally we have come to an end of the tour to our office and this is the last and the best part for you which is your new cabin which is exactly opposite to Sidharth sir's cabin so that he can just call u immediately whenever it is needed and u could arrive in just a few seconds." said Aarav with a genuine smile towards Shehnaaz.

"Haaye thank you so much Aarav for the tour. I loved the way you introduced me to people and happily showed me all the parts of the office. Thank you so much." saying this Shehnaaz forwarded a hand for a shake but instead got a slight side hug.

This didn't go extremely well with Sidharth as his cabin was just opposite to Shehnaaz's cabin and he could see everything from the glass structure itself. Sidharth was really frustated at the sight of them hugging each other whether it was just a friendly hug.

Coming out of the cabin, Sidharth cleared his throat gaining both of their attention.

"Miss Shehnaaz I want you to come to my cabin right now !" in a stern voice which made Shehnaaz question about what wrong did she do now?

Shehnaaz like a cute child obeyed and followed Sidharth's footsteps towards his office cabin.

"Miss Shehnaaz I would you to know a little more things about my likes and dislikes including some of the office rules." said Sidharth.

"There should not be any distractions in my office this is the very first and foremost rule over here." added Sidharth eyeing towards Aarav who was managing Shehnaaz's office but as usual Shehnaaz didn't get it.

" And you have to learn how to make my styled coffee from my manager and bring it to me at the very first hour in my cabin as she is absent today so just get me a refreshing energy drink asap now." said Sidharth being as rude as possible.

"Okay Sidharth SIRRRRRR" stressing the word sir as she was quite jealous over the fact that only his manager that too a lady knew how to make his styled- coffee and no one else. He only drinks the coffee his manager makes.

Shehnaaz leaves the office being completely annoyed over him and headed towards the canteen to get an energy drink.

But on her way She felt that why don't she make him chai (tea) for refreshment why only an energy drink and moreover the tea she made for him in the morning spilled over his clothes. So, she enters the kitchen and makes him a kadak adrak wali chai .

"Yaar Shehnaaz, tune bana toh diya chai par ye khadoss kahi aur gussa na hogaye yaar . Ek toh itni time lag gayi chai banane mei upar se mai mujhe pata bhi nahi hai wo chai peeta hai bhi ya nahi. Haaye rabba ye kahan fasa diya aapne . Waheguru ! meher kari." saying this to herself.Shehnaaz quickly moved towards his cabin with a cup of tea in her hand.

"Knock Knock " Shehnaaz knocked on the door.

"Come in " said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz hesistantly kept the cup of tea on his desk.

"ye kya hai ? maine refreshing drink bola tha ye kya laayi ho tum haa ? ek baar mai smaaj nahi aata kya ? mujhe kitni baar bolna padhega haa ? Le jaao ye chai !" yelled Sidharth at the top of his voice as he was stressed over something and vented all his frustation out on Shehnaaz.

"Okay Sir " said Shehnaaz being hurt but didn't showed up on her face left the cup of tea as it was before.

By saying this Sidharth instantly started working on his laptop for the meeting.

At the meeting :

Aarav was the one to present the meeting as he was the meeting head. He started presenting all of the points really clearly without leaving any doubts with anyone. Shehnaaz was impressed by his way of presenting. At the end of his presentation Shehnaaz was the first one to clap and she clapped the hardest .

Sidharth was really annoyed by their growing bond but stayed to chose quiet as he didn't wanted to create a scene over here infront of anyone and furthermore he was unknown to this kinda feeling.

Meeting went well and they got this project. "Aarav yaa sirf tumhari wajah se ye meeting successful huyi hai kya presentation di hai tumne waah waah ! Fan hogayi mai toh tumhari . I really loved it. Mujhe bhi tips dena tum agar mujhe aisa kuch karna padhe toh !" said Shehnaaz giggling with Aarav which was heard by Sidharth as his blood boiled in anger because he was the one who edited and made the whole presentation alive but all praises for just for Aarav and not for him.

Sidharth didn't cared about anyone other but he thought atleast Shehnaaz could say a few good words to him but she rather went up to Aarav and congratulated him instead.

Sidharth immediately got up from the chair and left the meeting hall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys I am really sorry as I couldn't upload any part in these few days. Those days were really hectic ones! Couldn;t manage the time to write one ! but here I am finally with this update.. please let me know ur views on the comment section below and Your vtes will encourage me more and more ! Thank you and Goodnight ya'll.

And I couldn't re-read this update as I am in a hurry . Sorry !