Chapter~11 {Cherished Comforts}

The heavy storm today brought about a scenario where most roads were inaccessible. Stuck indoors due to the relentless downpour, Sidharth found solace in embracing Shehnaaz as if each moment held a precious promise. The urgency stemmed from a deep-seated fear of losing her, amplified by the weather's obstinance. The blocked roads left Sidharth grappling with the daunting prospect of not reaching Shehnaaz in time. The pivotal moment arrived when, on the brink of despair, Shehnaaz did not respond to his last call. The relief that flooded him when she eventually opened her eyes was immeasurable. In that moment, gratitude swelled within Sidharth, grateful for the timely intervention that spared him from the anguish of losing his beloved Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz suddenly broke the hug and said," Aab mai thik hun aap chinta mat kijiye !" feeling a little akward with the hug because they were hugging from almost 15 minutes now and he was not ready to let her off and moreover she was thinking about their relation.."Its not more than a mere boss and an employee relation right.. So I have to maintain distance with him." said Shehnaaz in her mind.

"Ohh I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that ! " said Sidharth and realised what he was doing. He was letting his heart do whatever he craved for at that moment." I shouldn't have done that. What must be she thinking about me ... Aghhhhhh Sidharth you did a mistake!" said Sidharth to himself.

"No ! It's alright I understand your concern as a boss you care about your employees and that's what you did .. Mai samajti hun.. Don't worry I didn't felt bad about it ! Thank you for saving my life.

Sidharth's emotions churned as Shehnaaz uttered her gratitude for saving her life. Though she insisted it was merely a responsibility as an employer, Sidharth couldn't shake off the notion that this was more than a professional obligation. Pissed off by her dismissal of his genuine concern, he grappled with the disparity between her perception and his feelings. Inwardly, Sidharth acknowledged a distinct protectiveness towards Shehnaaz, one that transcended the typical employer-employee dynamic. He had never felt this way about anyone else in the office, making her assertion seem painfully inaccurate. Despite the thanks, an unsettling tension lingered within Sidharth, caught between the unspoken truth of his emotions and Shehnaaz's misconstrued understanding of their relationship.

"Welcome!" he said in a stern voice as he felt she was really distancing herself from him. 

Sidharth's pov:

Why did she just say that .. But whatever she said was true na ! What are we -just a boss and an employee right ! Not more than that .. So what wrong did she say in that. I don;t understand why am I feeling bad about it. I have never felt this way with anyone else. Why din't I treat her as I treat to any other employee in my office. Why is she so special to me .. Why ?????? .. AGGGHHHHHHH this baseless questions are pissing my mind offf..

"The roads are completely blocked today due to the heavy storm most of the trees fall had fall down today. So, I guess we have to stay a night over here till tomorrow as only tomorrow the roads will be opened and we can go home. Inform your family members about it so that they don't worry about you !" saying this he went towards the balcony knowing it's going to rain heavily leaving a confused Shehnaaz behind as he was just so pissed with the unknown thoughts that covered his mind.

Shenaaz informed her chachi that she couldn't come home today as the roads were blocked and was going to stay at her friends house near the office. She would come home by tomorrow when the road is clear.Her chachi was angry but she couldn't so anything as it was true that every roads were blocked. So, she just agreed to whatever Shehnaaz said.

Shehnaaz didn't knew where she was as She had a glimpse of Sidharth's room before . This was not his room neither it was a guest room or Rita maa's room then whose room it was .. She came down off the bed and looked outside of the window and realised they were still in the office but she was shocked that she had never seen this room in this office. She was going through everything she sees and was mesmerized by the beauty of the interiors of the room. She immediately guessed it was Sidharth's idea.