Chapter~22 {Love's Thorny Path}

Aarav broke the hug and looked at Shehnaaz and asked," Are you okay? Shehnaaz? Kahan chali gayi thi tu.. Teko pata bhi hai kitni tension horahi thi mujhe.. I mean huh huh hum sabko...."

"Really sorry yaar ! Mai kho gayi thi .. wo room ki chabi gum gayi thi toh dhoondhne gayi thi.. Thank God Sidharth SIRRRR aagaye .." said Shehnaaz stretching the word "SIR".

Sidharth glared at Shehnaaz but chosed to stay quite. 

Breaking the silence. Sidharth spoke," Guys meet Dhruv, our guide extraordinaire for this trip! He's the one who'll add a dash of excitement with fun games and share some cool facts about the places on our itinerary. Dhruv, these are my work buddies, aka the travel squad. Get ready, everyone, for an awesome journey filled with Dhruv's expert guidance and lots of good times. It's time to make some unforgettable memories together! and now to you Dhruv."

" Hello Everyone ! I am Dhruv and for the rest of the trip I will be your guide. Hope we shall make a lot of memories and lots of fun through this trip... So let the fun begin !!!!!" Dhruv said giving hands so that everyone joins.

Everyone shouted excitingly," YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Dhruv further more spoke," Alright, everyone, buckle up and get ready for an exciting adventure as we kick off our journey from Spituk Gonpa! Nestled at the top of a hill, Spituk Gonpa is a fantastic starting point, known for its beautifully carved location. Take in the serene vibes and the panoramic views before we head towards our next destination.

Our next stop is the iconic Shanti Stupa, just a short few minutes drive from Spituk Gonpa in our comfy Mercedes Sprinter van. Shanti Stupa, perched on a hill, is not just a Buddhist stupa but a symbol of peace and tranquility. The breathtaking views of Leh and the surrounding mountains make this a must-visit spot. So, let's soak in the peaceful ambiance and capture some amazing memories.After our time at Shanti Stupa, we'll embark on a scenic three-hour drive to the picturesque Zanskar Valley viewpoint, where we'll be spending the night. Zanskar Valley is renowned for its rugged landscapes and adventurous spirit. Get ready for an evening under the starry Ladakhi sky and a night filled with the unique charm of this high-altitude region. Tomorrow, we'll explore more hidden gems in Zanskar Valley before making our way to the enchanting Solang Valley. So, rest up and get ready for an unforgettable journey through Ladakh's wonders!

"So I suggest saare warm clothes pack karlein aur ready hojayein as we will take a leave in an hour. We have limited time.. So hurry up guys!!!!!" said Dhruv making everyone getting ready.

After an hour everyone got ready and started gathering on the garden area near their van. eing Shehnaaz who was praying to god to make her sit near him in the van as she didn't want to approach him directly.Shehnaaz was about to move towards Sidharth's seat .

Sidharth called Samaira to sit next to him intentionally knowing the fact that this will hurt Shehnaaz more.

Shehnaaz was taken aback by this sudden call . She wasn't expecting him to go this beyond. She was extremely hurt by this act of his." but didn't wanted to create a scene so she rather went towards Aarav and sat next to him.

Sidharth knew he was hurting Shehnaaz but he was so into this jealousy game of theirs that he forgot about the consequences that can lead to extreme level.

On the Ladakh trip, after just 15 minutes into the ride, things got a bit tangled in the group. Samaira was super excited, trying to show Sidharth the amazing views, but he seemed more into watching Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz, feeling a bit hurt, decided to play it cool and started avoiding Sidharth, focusing on having a good time with Aarav instead. It became a silent drama, with Ladakh's stunning landscapes witnessing the unfolding emotions among the friends.

After another 15 minutes, they reached Spituk Gonpa. Everyone got out of the van and was amazed by the incredible view. The monastery on top of the hill and the surrounding scenery were so beautiful that it left them all speechless. The group, filled with excitement, soaked in the peaceful atmosphere, getting ready for the adventures that lay ahead in this awesome place. It was just the beginning of their journey, and Spituk Gonpa had already set the stage for a fantastic exploration.

 It was just the beginning of their journey, and Spituk Gonpa had already set the stage for a fantastic exploration

In the midst of their Ladakh journey, things got a bit tangled between Samaira, Sidharth, and Shehnaaz. Samaira, as usual, was talking a lot, and Sidharth, sneaking glances at Shehnaaz, suddenly acted super interested in Samaira's words. To spice things up, Sidharth surprised everyone by gently fixing Samaira's hair in a way that seemed romantic, hoping to get a reaction from Shehnaaz. Samaira got a bit flustered when she noticed some dirt, and in an attempt to be helpful, Sidharth blew air into her eyes. Now, from Shehnaaz's point of view, it looked like they shared an unexpected kiss. Unable to hold back her feelings, Shehnaaz confronted Sidharth with anger, shouting, "Tu haina joh tu, I hate you!!!" The beautiful landscapes of Ladakh became the backdrop to an unexpected drama among friends.

"Tu aisa kaise kar sakta hai.."shouted Shehnaaz at the top of her voice.

Sidharth was caught off guard by Shehnaaz's strong reaction, and he was completely shocked. He didn't have a clue about what he did to upset her so much. Shehnaaz, her eyes welling up with tears and her voice trembling, shouted in anger. Sidharth felt a mix of confusion and surprise, not knowing how to handle the situation. The once joyful Ladakh trip had taken an unexpected turn, and Sidharth was left trying to make sense of the sudden tension amid the breathtaking Ladakh landscapes.

.

.

.

.

Dearest readers,

I extend my heartfelt apologies for the unexpected delay in bringing you the latest update. I want to express my sincere gratitude for your unwavering patience and understanding during this unforeseen inconvenience. Your warmth and support are deeply appreciated, and I assure you that I am fully dedicated to providing you with the best content. I hope the upcoming chapters in our shared journey bring joy and excitement, making up for any disappointment caused by the delay. Thank you for your continued trust and support.❤️

Additionally, I sincerely hope that you find satisfaction in this latest update, despite its brevity. Regrettably, I couldn't present a lengthier chapter this time. While I can't promise extended updates every day, I do commit to delivering content whenever time permits. Your understanding and continued support mean the world, and I am truly grateful for your patience. And once again thank you for being a part of this journey, and I look forward to bringing you more in the times ahead. ❤️

Warm regards,

Author 🤗