<Acquaintances For Now>

YARA
"To say that we're in love is dangerous But girl I'm so glad we're acquainted, oh"
..

YARA"To say that we're in love is dangerous But girl I'm so glad we're acquainted, oh"

@yaracaramanli: last night.
Tagged: @sophiaaemelia, @kaihavertz, @masonmount.
Liked by @benchilwell, @masonmount, and 107,000 others

Comments:
@masonmount: peng
@sophiaaemelia: pop off yara
@jhenderson: looking gorgeous.
6,978 other.

Last night...

Me and Sophia were at a pub in Oxford Street with the whole chelsea team cause kai threw a party there. We were already 5 vodka shots deep. I was in the barstool with Ben, Cal and Sophia when Kai came to us with Mason Mount who arrived a little late.

"hey guys Mason is here now, oh Yara you haven't met him right?, Mason this is Yara she supports Chelsea too and Yara meet Mason" kai finished his sentence and Mason looked at me with his iconic smile and fist bumped me and i smiled as he took a seat next to me.

He was wearing a black jacket with crosses from white jewels on it with a pair of classic pants and black tee with his hair styled perfectly.

"so hey, yara? How are you?" Mason asked me as he ordered a vodka with coke.
"I'm great actually, how about you?" I asked, "good good, you look really nice by the way" I internally smiled at his nice remark. "thank you so much, I like your jacket it's cool" I complimented back, he smiled and leaned in near my face and whispering something into my ears, "give me your number, that's the only way you'll be able to communicate with me" he said it in a really hushed voice sending shivers down my spine.

That was unnecessarily attractive but he retracted and took a sip from his drink. I grabbed a peice of tissue and wrote my number on it and handed it to to him as he put it into his pocket and ordered two drinks for us on him.

"stop- interstellar is not better than Patrick Melrose" I said giggling trying to come back with a comeback, "right right suree" Mason retorted making me slap his biceps as we both laugh.

"I feel like my social battery is gonna' run out and I feel hungry." I said and Mason quickly looked at me, "you're not allergic to cashew nuts are you?" he asked, I raised my eyebrows and nodded a 'no', he widely grinned, "grab your stuff and say goodbye to the people you came with, I'll drop you off home, come with me now" he said and got off his seat and went towards kai, i looked the other way and got up and went towards Sophia to say bye confusing as he left no other choice.

I stepped out of the pub and Mason was there with his white Mercedes leaning against it waiting for me, and he opened the front passenger seat door for me when he spotted me.

I got in and Mason played a few jack Harlow and central cee songs on the way to god knows where. After a good 15 minutes we where parked inside the driveway of a huge house, which I was guessing was Mason's house.

"wow, nice place" i said as he laughed it off and got out and opened the door for me and he took my hand and took his key card to his house, yes he had a key card to his house not a key.

Mason entered with me and retracted his hands from mine and told me to sit on the kitchen counter when we entered his kitchen and i hoped on the kitchen island with my feet dangling off.

He opened his fridge and took two bottles of gatorade out and some vegetables and.. Cashew nuts?,
Yeah cashew nuts.

I watched him with my full attention as he whipped up a cashew nut salad in 10 minutes in front of me, wow.

He took the bowl of food and put it next to my body and gave me a fork and took his and leaned on his hand on the counter and chewed on the food and i did too.

"no-ah Mason I swear to god don't-ah!" I screamed as Mason held my body and threatened to throw me in the pool, he lifted me over the pool and then pulled me back and this time I had to wrap my legs around his body to avoid falling and getting hurt. But something about being wrapped around him was a foreign feeling, in a really good way. My head was above his so he tilted his head back looking at me and i looked down at his eyes and he felt it too? We stared at eachother till I loosened my legs around him so he put me down and now his 5'10 frame was towering mine.

"so I better go home it's really late" I said, "oh yea no yeah I'll drop you off" he said and I smiled.

We were parked out of my penthouse after 20 minutes of a somewhat awkward drive. "so I'll text you yeah?" he asked, "yeah, I had a lot of fun" I answered and he fist bumped me once more.

I then opened the door of the car and got out waving at Mason as he drove away.

Hey!!
I hope I wrote a satisfying
Chapter for all of you, so
Enjoy all the chapter coming up!
X.