<Problem Solving>

Yara
"you can start over you can run free, you can find another fish in the sea, you can pretend it's meant to be but you can't stay away from me"
..

Mason dropped this gym bag on the floor and looked up at me.

"I missed you last night when you went out, where'd you go?" he asked as he undressed from his sweaty clothes and tossed them across the bedroom.

"I went to the club with katarina then stayed over at a friend's house" I said as I put my phone on the side table and payed attention to him.

"who's house?" he asked, my blood slightly ran cold cause' I know he's not going to like my answer.

I scratched my back and replied "Ruben uh Ruben Dias's place w-with katarina and other people".

He turned his head slowly, putting his hands in the pockets of his sweats.

He gave me a cold glare, "you stayed over at Ruben's?", I nodded, "without telling me?" he asked again, I couldn't blame him i knew he had some issues with him but I was drunk and couldn't go home and my friends insisted on staying over at his.

I nodded again, "you know I never see you home, and now you're telling me when you're away from home you're with Ruben?" he said with a harsh tone I didn't like.

I scoffed, "I'm sorry what was that?" he asked, "you don't see me home or I don't? I try to stay home all the time but you don't, you're always busy with training, matches, public appearance and pr work and I get that it's your job so I don't say anything but I don't have a job and you can't already expect me to be your house wife who has to obey everything you say" I ranted on one go.

"don't argue like that i never said that" he said as he looked at me and i rushed to the kitchen away from him and his accusations.

"You can't just run away from our problems" he said but I stomped to the kitchen island, he called again and I ignored it again.

He then grabbed my wrists and i collided with his chest, his harsh grip on me slightly hurt but then he placed his hands on my hip and held me in place, I turned my head to the left cause I couldn't even look at him in rage.

"don't you ever run away from me like that" he said. I didn't reply and still squirmed to let loose.

He grunted and turn me around and trapped me in between the kitchen counter and his hard chest.

His towering height leaned forward and i got vulnerable and lowered myself onto the surface till my breasts and head made contact with the counter, hands placed beside my head and Mason's lips trailing down my spine.

I shivered and shut my mouth close from any noise escaping my mouth.

"You don't know how much it effects me when you argue with me" he said as he placed himself on his knees, "you have no fucking clue Yara" he said and perched up my dress over my ass and pulled on my thong and let it snap back, the contact of the underwear snapping back and my pussy made me realise how wet I was, I let out a moan after I winched.

"I have a lot of love for you to prove my love"

I pushed up my ass as he took off my panties, and said "then prove it"

I felt a smirk against my bare skin and he parted my thighs and palmed my ass in his hands before placing his tongue on my clit, a strangled pornographic moan came out of my mouth, he removed his tongue off my clit with a pressure and without a warning he shoved his tongue up me and wrapped his mouth around my clit.

"ah fuck, god!" I screamed and he then started sucking and fucking me with his tongue.

Languid smooth fast strokes combined with the perfect attention given to my clit made me come hard in a matter of 10 minutes he didn't stop after I did he made sure to make me ride out my high in pleasure.

God I couldn't stay mad at him.

Hi you guys
Been a while sorry for that
But I'm back and better
Than ever!