<Love>

Yara
"so, I love when you call unexpected, cause I hate when the moment's expected, so imma care for you, you, you"
..

Stunned, utterly stunned.

My mouth fell open and for a few minutes I couldn't comprehend what just happened.

Untill I did. I watch as his face lit up while I spluttered out random words
, he leaned up propping himself on his elbows and then grabbed my face into probably the most memorable kiss of my life.

He then pick my hand up and kiss the gold band around my fingers that had a pretty diamond and a pearl on it.

"because only death can do us apart" he says and places a kiss on my neck.

"Mason are you dead serious?" I ask still in shock.

"I am more sure and serious than when I was signing my Chelsea contract" he says and cups my face and tucks the hair strands in my face behind my ears.

"will you marry me? And make me the happiest man alive and be the mother of my babies and stand by me every step of the way?"

"yes, yes I will"

2 days later.

I was getting sorta used to it, the ring on my finger didn't change anything, and I was glad for it, cause we are perfect and I don't want that to change one bit.

We told everyone and everyone seemed so happy about it, his parents particularly was very happy about it.

And even if his proposal wasn't huge it was sentimental and loving, I wouldn't want to have it in any other way.

Love to me meant finding a best friend and a lover in one person.

Someone who completely understands you, no matter what it is about.

And I found my love, a guy who loves football as much as me, a guy who loves to travel and has immaculate style in everything, the perfect other half for me.

I don't think we'll ever find someone who completes each other as much as we do. Never.

I suddenly snap out of my mind, when mason pulls me on top of him making me straddle him, he pressed a kiss on my neck, he was sweaty in his gym shorts with wet hair slicked back and his bare torso all in view.

I felt his hard on when I sat on top if him, he let out a groan from our contact. I soon got in the mood too and kissed his neck while rubbing against his dick.

I placed my legs on both sides of his left thigh and took his dick out and fisted his dick, slowly rubbing up and down and then i started moving and riding his thigh, i leaned in took his tip into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down his cock, he panted and groaned and I moaned as I stroked myself against his thigh.

I soon was washed over with a orgasm when mason rubbed my clit but I did not stop bobbing my head untill he came hard in my mouth.

"yeah I can never get used to how peng you are" mason said as we showered together.

"me too" I said and leaned up to kiss him.

"i love you" he muttered against my lips.

"I love you too"

"oh" I felt something in my stomach.
"it's the baby" he says, looking into my eyes with a smile.

Short chapter again ik
But kinda having a writers
Block but seems like it's
Almost over.