<Stamford Bridge>

MASON
"she not in it for the fame, nobody know her name, jumpin out the coupe, pullin out smooth"
..

We had a game today, Chelsea vs Leeds United, it went incredibly well, I scored and nothing could be better than scoring after I just got my tattoo resembling winning.

I went to the tunnel after full time and I was going to go inside the dressing room to catch up with the boys, but I spotted Yara with Sophia holding beers and chatting. I waved my hand at her when she had looked my way, her glowing aura lit up and she smiled with her pearly whites, she seems like someone who'd smell sweet like warm vanilla but that's the thing, she smelled like expensive cologne, she had both sweetness and seduction.

"hey lads what's up? Enjoy the match?" I asked mainly looking at Yara.

"yes, very much" Yara replied, "excuse me, I'm gonna' go talk to kai" Sophia said and excused herself.

"how are you you?" Yara asked me, "great better than ever really, you?" I asked back, "same, better than ever" she said. "actually, do you wanna' come over tonight for movies? At my place, cause' I heard you too like endgame"

"um tonight?, yea im good with tonight, when?" she asked talking a sip from her beer keeping her eyes focused on me, "how about 9? We could order pizza for dinner?", "yea sure pizza sounds great, I'll see you later I gotta go" she said and turned on her heel and strutted to where Sophia and Kai was standing.

9:17

I opened the door after the bell rang, Yara was there with a knitted white sweat set holding a bottle of coke in her hands. "hey, oh and I got coke for us" she said, "hey and good i don't have coke at home" I replied and I pulled her in for a 'friendly' hug that she returned and let her in.

"so I already ordered dominos so should we start the movie?" I said placing the bottle of coke in my fridge, "yea sure I don't mind" she said and I nodded and we both walked to my home theater.

We were half way through the movie around when thanos found out about the avenger's plan when the door bell rang and i shifted to pause the movie on my laptop that was connected to my projector when Yara shifted away from my chest and i realised that we were cuddling subconsciously.

"uh it's probably the pizza I'll go get it and coke you can just stay here" I said and she nodded taking her phone out of her pocket and i dashed out of the room and grabbed the coke and pizza.

I returned to the room and placed the glasses of coke on the table along with the pizza and we started munching, after a while I caught Yara staring at me and when I looked back she didn't move her eyes, instead she brought her hands to my face and swiped her thumb over the corner of my mouth, it was food, she wiped it off on her tissue and gave me a sweet smiled and i mumbled a 'thank you' and returned back to the movie but my heart was doing mini jumping jacks inside my ribs.

When the movie ended I looked to my side and Yara sighed stretching, "do you want some ice cream?" I asked and she smiled and gave a nod and we stood up leaving the room, when we got out of the room and went to the living room rain drops could be heard falling in the window and the panoramic window of the living room was covered with streaming raindrops.

"fuck ice cream" she said and her face lit up and looked at me "let's go swimming in the rain" she said and i couldn't think of anything better than just that, so I grabbed Yara's hand and stood in front of my window and she took of her sweats and i did too, we were in our underwear, she had a black lacy set on and i had calvin klein boxer on and not making things more awkward i opened the window and we ran together to the pool, and jumped in.

She and i both laughed and screamed splashed water water around as rain fell on our head, then she noticed my tattoos the '1999' and four stars and she payed attention mostly on the trophy tattoo I got on the side of torso, "cool tattoos what do they mean?" she asked and I smiled, "1999, my birth year, I have one on my calf that is a capricorn my zodiac sign and this one on my torso means Chelsea's win in ucl" I replied to her question and she gave me a smile and splashed water on my face again, it started to get really cold after a while and swimming around in the water didn't create enough heat so i suggested moving to the jacuzzi and she agreed so we both pulled up and went in the jacuzzi.

Yara was opposite to my body and i felt a urge to be near her so I pulled her by her hand and made her sit next to me, she was confused and looked in my eyes and smiled, her smile could make anyone and I mean anyone melt.

Her thick hair was soaked and her lips were plump and red-ish her eyes prominently doe, I don't know what i seriously don't know what has gotten into me but I had to i had to.

I pulled her face in and kissed her under the rain, and she kissed back!

I pulled her on top of me and continued to kiss her till she needed a breather, she retracted and look in my eyes and let out a breathy laugh soon i followed and gave her a peck again.

Next morning.

I woke up on the couch with Yara next to me as the sun seeped into the room through the window. I got up and decided to make a lemon tea for us, i added the sugar to the mixture of tea and lemon when Yara walked into the kitchen, "morning" she said, "good morning, how'd you sleep?", "good, what about you?" she asked, "good, here grab a cup of tea" I said and passed her the cup of tea.

She said she was running late for her classes so I offered to drop her off home, I parked outside her penthouse and decided to ask her out, "so um I actually want to do this right so do you want to go out for dinner with me on Sunday?" I asked and her face lit up and she leaned back on her seat, "um yes I will" she replied and opened the door and got out.

Wow I was whipped.

Hey lovelies,
Hope you like this chapter
I did! And drop your thoughts on
It! Okay catch you next
Chapter.