<He's Here>

Yara
"girls can't ever say they want it, girls can't ever how, girls can't ever say they need it, girls can't never say now oh now"
..

I felt a streak of liquid run down my thighs and legs to the floor, I braced my hands on the side table of the bed and turned to face to mason on the bed looking up from his phone with shock in his eyes.

"get the keys, I think my water just broke!" I said and we both scramed towards the door as he grabbed his wallet and the keys to the grey range rover and rushed to me holding my hands and getting me inside the car and i called the hospital.

I told them we needed a private suite for me to give birth in and other requirements and they complied and as soon as I got off the phone I texted Jasmine, Mason's sister and told her to tell everyone that I'm in labour.

We got to the hospital in 10mins and got taken to our suite.

A gynecologist, Mr. Johnson came in and checked me to see how far I'm dialated and he gave us the green light that it's time.

Mason was outside with our family, i occasionally saw his head through the glass of the door. I kept my father by my side as mental support.

After deliberate pushes and tears I heard a cry.
The baby was here my perfect boy.

"congratulations you have one healthy boy" the doctor said.

My dad had hugged me so tightly I was breathless and then Mason barged in and stomped towards me joining in on the hug as the rest of our family joined.

"Yara I can never be so grateful you are in our lives, you made not only mase but our lives more bright, and you will of this child's too" Mason's mom said as she missed my head.

"Here's the baby, be careful" the nurse said as she gave me our little boy in my arms.

He had light brown hair on his head, hazel eyes and soft fair skin that felt like cotton.

"we made that?" mason asked.
"mhm yes we made that" i replied and a tear fell of my eyes and he kissed me.

"yes that's the most fine little man I've ever seen, but let's not get emotional, we have to be strong" my mom said as she stroked my hair.

"look baby that's you're cousin right there, you were just as tiny and Fragile like that" Jasmine said to summer who was gawking at her little cousin who had his eyes wide open and scanning everyone.

"baby mounty?" summer asked and jasmine nodded.

"now it's time to name baby mounty" I said and mason sniffled and nodded.

"we have decided on a name a few days ago, and it's-"

"Finley Mason Mount"

He finished saying and everyone awed and started complimenting his name.

He did look like a finley, he's going to be one fine brunette footballer. Just like his dad.

"and and might I add, it was a name Yara had choose, its all because of her all her, everything perfect in life is from her"

"stop you're going to make me cry" I said and wiped the corner of my eyes.

He took my hand and kissed the engagement ring, then Finley's forehead then my lips.

He had one of his arms flexed over the hostipital bed as he kissed my head continuously and complimented me.

Hey loveys
I hope u have a great weekend so
Here's a gift.