<The "Title" Race>

Mason
"ridiculous love, this is ridiculous, this is ridiculous"
..

Yara 3 months pregnant.

"You know I was thinking the name Nora is cute" I said as I stroked Yara's still flat stomach, "nah I don't like it, Nora Mount doesn't sound right" she replied and sipped on her cup of tea.

"okay but what would their middle names be?" I asked and she immediately smiled and replied, "Mason, you know how your dad named you Tony after him, the same way"

"oh but what if its a girl?"

"so what? It's fine, no one calls people by their middle name anyways"

I kissed her on the lips and returned to the baby names book, and a name caught my attention,

Laurie: sweet Bay tree.

Laurie Mason Mount, hm. I thought to myself.

"well we're out of this 'title' race" Yara spoke up with a smile then straddled me. Hormones.

It's crazy how she immediately built tension between us and made me hard but just straddling me and rubbing against my sweat pants a few times.

She was wearing one of my unknown uk hoodies, it had been hitched up a bit and her soft, tan and scrumptious thighs came in view, her face had the glow she had whenever she felt horny.

She pulled up my hoodie up to my chest and licked up my abs, she gave me her doe eyes and pulled down my sweats and took my dick out of my boxers and positioned herself, she rolled her hips, spreading her wetness and my precum all over my dick and took my dick like a good girl.

I let out a groan at the euphoric mind blowing feeling that never gets old.

She moaned as she took all of me in and clenched around me a few time before she slowly bounced up and down my dick, I held onto her waist and let her ride when I wanted to turn her over and fuck her at an un godly pace, fuck it, i turned her over me on top of her but she tried to take control, rolling her eyes at her failed attempt to turn me over so she smirked and climbed up the bed slipping out of me.

"fucking hell" I said and bent my elbows to lean down and kiss her lips and that's when she used her full body strength, still way less than mine, and turned me around and plunged herself with my dick, she gasped and moaned as I groaned.

I'll let you on one secret, she's the best I've had cause of our dynamic.

After she finished both of us off she panted for the next 15 mins and then hopped into the shower with me.

"Chelsea vs Spurs tonight babe, how do you think that's going to go" she asked as she lathered soap on my body.

"good, really good, I have no tension or anything, but I am tensed to meet your parents tonight, I hope they like me" i say

"who wouldn't like like, but you should know, my dad, supports man city" she layer that down on me and i threw my head back with a groan,

"that's a bomb, but I'll win his heart, soon he'll be coming to my games with you" I said and rested my head on top of hers,

"that's a long shot babe" she said and let out a breathy laugh.

Sorry for the short chapter
But I've got
Big plans for this plot so
That's exciting!