<Just Like Daddy>

Mason
"Get your passport 'cause we runnin' off, We can sit and talk
You can tell me everything that's on your chest, baby, get it off"
..

My new addiction was my family. Besides the dopamine I got from playing a heated game I got it from spending time with Yara and finley.

When you have an obsession with the idea of having a family young, when u obtain it at last, it feels like flying.

Finley was the perfect baby, chubby, brown eyes and hair like me but a small nose and full lashes like his mom.

Yara was the perfect fiancee, outgoing, fun and responsible, it was easy with her, she was everything a guy could dream of.

Life felt like bliss these past months.

"baby" Yara called out from our bedroom as I finished taking a shower and was putting on my boxers.

"fins asleep" she said, "yeah? We deserve some time alone" I said as I walked over to her, she tilted her head to look up at me.

She took a breath in and stroked her hands up my chest, showing her fresh crimson coloured manicure, "what do you think?"

"I think they're beautiful, just like you"

She smiled and i lifted her up from the ground and walked over to the bed and threw her on top of it then climbed over her and placed my head on my flat stomach.

I let her fiddle with my hair as we stayed in that position while Yara attentively watched a chelsea game on TV.

"you like seeing me on TV huh?" I asked.

"especially when they show a slow-mo of you" she said and pecked my lips.

"you should start coming to my games again I'm pretty sure you can pop a noise cancelling headphone on finley and you can both come."

"I was thinking so too actually, I'll come to the carabao cup final how bout' that?"

"sounds good to me, love"

The next day we went to the park with finley and let him touch pebbles and lake water for the very first time. He was a happy cheerful but quite baby and I couldn't want more.

Yara's really small frame holding our healthy chubby boy was a scene I could never get enough of, she murmured sweet stuff to him.

"You know mum used to come here with me after some of my games and throw rocks in the water and make me chase her?" I told finley as he looked at me with a toothy smile with his eyes wide open.

"yeah and then daddy used to tackle me, I even have a scab in my kneecap from that still" Yara retorted, I laughed and leaned in for a kiss.

Finley grabbed my neck while I was leaned in making me know he wants me to hold him so Yara lifted him up from her lap as I sat back down and she handed him back to me.

He placed with the black sunglass perched up on my nose and as I tickled him soon enough our fun came to an end. I heard a few shutters of cameras meaning paparazzi.

We drove back home and finley had fallen asleep so we went up stairs and put him in bed and fell asleep ourselves.

At midnight I found our sheets cold Yara wasn't in bed and I spotted our bedroom doors open so I went downstairs to Yara leaning against the kitchen counter eating ice cream.

The vanilla ice cream drooped from the corner of her mouth as she tried to contain it.

It was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I walked down the stairs and to her as she turned around to my footsteps.

She had a small grin on her face and her finger and the corner of her mouth was still covered in ice cream.

I leaned in and took her finger in my mouth and licked off the ice cream as she looked at me with hooded eyes, I then leaned down again and licked the ice cream from her mouth and she sure enough turned her head and kissed me.

I slid my hands down and pulled her nightgown up from her thighs to her waist where I pooled it.

I pressed my thumb against her clit and she let out a moan in my mouth, I circled my thumb until I felt her drip through her panties. That's when u turned her around and pulled her panties and my sweats down.

I was rock hard, I slid my tip up and down her slit until she pushed her self backwards so I get inside her.

And when I did I fucked her mercilessly till we both came euphorically.

Like i said life was fucking amazing mate.