<I'll Be Here For You>

Yara
"all it'd take is one flight, we'd be in the same timezone, looking through your timeline, seeing all the rainbows I"
..

Mase took me to training today to hang out with him and meet the boys and bond and after that we went to Wembley for Tottenham vs Chelsea game, we won and were set to the finals.

After the tiring day we slept like a baby especially me, I don't know why but I was really really tired.

We woke up the next day to a slow morning.

I made waffles and hot chocolate for us and ate it, we went to his backyard and i sat down on the pool chair as he did a few tricks with his ball, shooting and everything.

Soon he got all sweaty and warm so he came and sat down next to me, cuddling and soaking me in his flithy sweat on purpose.

"Mason! I swear I hate-" I was about to say when he interrupted "no we all know you love me" in a cocky way making me roll my eyes and sigh, "Yara what are we doing huh?" he asked and I looked back into his eyes,

"what do you mean?"

"I love you, you love me, let's move in together. You already stay over most of the time so why not just move in, move in with me"

he said looking deep into my eyes with a flicker of hope and joy in his eyes.

I comprehended what he said, he was right, it was true, and it wasn't hard living with him, I was already comfortable and we were happy so,

Fuck it, I'm moving in with the love of my life.

I got up and straddled his lap and kissed him, he inhaled my scent and kissed me back,

"yes, I will move in with you" I said and he smiled and leaned up to kiss me but a certain wave of nausea came over me and i ran so fast, inside the house and through the hallway, up the stairs and to the master bathroom and on my knees in front of the toilet.

Mason's footsteps were heard and he quickly spotted me and got onto his knees beside me and held my hair into a makeshift ponytail and helped me as I hurled.

After I was done Mason picked me up and put me down on the bed and gave me a bottle of water and insisted he goes to the pharmacy and brings me back so medication.

I rested my head on the pillow and moaned in pain and tiredness. Soon mason entered the room with and bag.

"I'm sorry, I'm back with some things to make you feel better" he said and sat on the foot of the bed as I sat up.

He took out some pills and gatorade and handed it to me.

"here take these it'll make you feel a lot better in no time, tuchel actually has this medicine, that's how I know about it" he said and I nodded glupping down the pills with the beverage.

"also...i got you this" he said in a concerning voice as he pulled out a pregnancy test. 

"mase-" i was about to say and he interrupted me again, "just to be sure Yara, it can't hurt to be sure right?" he said and he had a point.

i sighed while anxiety was forming in me, he gave me a reassuring look and handed to me, i took it and went to the bathroom.

i peed on the stick and quickly came out and handed it to mason and tucked myself in the bed and closed my eyes in anticipation. 

"it takes 3 minutes, i'm nervous you see the results first" i said and he put a kiss on my temple and leaned back and stared at his phone screen to count the time.

"3 mins are up...okay..okay" mason said and took deep breathes and i sat up looking at his eyes as he turned the test over. 

his eyes flickered and his lips turnt up into a smile and then he looked at me. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" he said and i was so surprised and happy at the same time i merely burst into tears as Mason embraced me into a hug.

"really? oh my god mason oh my god we're going to have a baby mount!" 

"I know!" he said and kissed me and we beamed with joy kissings and hugging.

"i just know it's going to be just like you"i said and he smiled making me blush against him.

okayyyy so baby girl? or boy?