<I Don't Like Anyone Better>

YARA
"don't slip, don't slip, cause a * might push up on it, don't really wanna lose this moment"

YARA "don't slip, don't slip, cause a * might push up on it, don't really wanna lose this moment"

@yaracaramanli: your favourite acquaintance.
Liked by@benchilwell, @masonmount, @sasharebecca and 107,034 others.
Comments disabled on this post.
..

1 week later

 Well, another day regular day in London, I was home from uni and had just taken a shower, in my pajamas with my hair wrapped in a towel i was attentively studying when my doorbell rang, I mindlessly wrapped the towel from my head, raking my fingers through it as I got up to open the door.

The security system said the person was right behind the door so maybe it was Sophia.

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a pair of dark pools of eyes, it was Mason who was standing there, he was wearing a black track suit, "hey?, what're you doing here?" I asked as his eyes took my wet hair and silk attire in, "hi, I'm sorry I came unannounced but I just really wanted to meet you" he said.

"It's fine, come in" I flashed a smile and let him in, we sat down in my room actually and I handed him a bottle of coke after he sat down.

"So, why did you want to meet me?" I said as I placed myself beside him on the King-size bed, "I wanted to meet you because I have a surprise for you", "but its like 11pm right now are you sure?" I asked him for reassurance and he nodded, "yes I am sure, go get ready I'll wait here for you and then we can leave" he said and I scoffingly smiled and got up and entered my bathroom, I locked the door behind me and went straight into my walk in closet, I picked out a black t shirt to go with leather pants and jacket that I slipped onto afterwards,

I then quickly put some concealer, blush, mascara and lip gloss on and brushed my long hair and exited my bathroom.

"we good? Shall we leave?" I asked as he checked me out and nodded.

We got into his signature white Benz and a drove to his place, we entered his chef's kitchen where he had cans of tomatoes, herbs, cheese, peperoni and other ingredients, "why does your kitchen look like you run a pizza place?" i asked smiling cheekily, "cause' we are going to make-" he came closer to my face and whispered, "-pizzas" after he finished his sentence he slowly diverted his gaze to my lips and leaned down, and kissed my lips in a tender way which i returned, he moved away from me after a few moments and i looked at him through my lashes while his forehead was resting on mine, he smiled and put a kiss on my forehead and then turned me around and i caught the counter, holding onto it as Mason sneaked a hand around my waist and put his head beside my neck, "I have to confess something" he said and i tensed up a bit, "what is it?" i asked, ".....I have no idea on how to make a pizza" he said and i exploded with laughter and sighed. 

yeah we failed making this pizza, we burnt it, forgot to add yeast to the dough and didn't even puree the tomatoes,

so we ordered pizza..., anyways who cares i had fun.

"No, i suck at football like i actually can just pass and shoot at a clear goal post, that is it", "well it doesn't matter anymore cause you have me as your designated Striker for future games with your friends" he said smiling a bit  cockily, "oh yeah i would love to flex about you" i returned with my response, "oh yeah?" he asked cocking a eyebrow up, "yeah"

he stared at me for a bit but shortly opened his mouth, "Yara.., will you be my girlfriend?" the words that came out of his mouth shocked me, Is he for real? 

"Are you kidding?" i asked with a frown and a smile on my face, he quickly nodded a no and urged me to reply, "Yes, i will of course i will" i said smilingly as he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss that was passionate, "Have dinner with me tomorrow, I'm not asking he said and pulled me into his lap and kept kissing me while i giggled, 

wow i was whipped.

Ah the real show is about to
Begin shortly

And omg i watched
Spider man no way home and I'm not okay..

The beginning, the climax and the ending is just a master piece, but I'm obviously depressed rn,
The only thing giving me comfort is knowing that
Tom Holland signed for another
Trilogy, anyways

Have a lovely day!