Chapter 5 - This isn't awkward at all

The art presentation went extremely well and I was praised for the uniqueness of my idea. But, this was not what I expected to be problematic.

Eren was standing in the shower, wearing nothing but a swimsuit as he desperately tries to scrub the paint that still adorned his body.

Maybe using professional-grade paint was not the best route to head down. I stood with the shower head outside the tub, directing the water flow at Eren on full blast. The once vibrant colors were now mushed together into a murky brown.

I pulled my scarf up to my cheeks as Armin and Christa stood in the door. Of course, they were laughing their heads off.

I glared at Armin, who was holding his phone up, most likely on snapchat. I would have taken the shower head and sprayed him with a jet of water, but I would be the one required to clean it up anyways so it was worthless.

"What the hell is this crap that you put on me," Eren grumbled as he scrubbed at his arms.

"Industrial paint." I said, my voice barely heard over the water and through my scarf.

I continued to direct the water jet all over his chest.

"You know, you're not really help if you are just spraying me with water." Eren pointed out. I shrugged, this was true, but I wasn't about to take a shower with him.

I looked back over at Armin and Christa in the doorway, unable to actually fit inside our tiny bathroom and I was surprised to feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Eren you-" he lifted me up enough to get me over the edge of the tub, and he wound a way to grab the shower head out of my hand.

"Don't you dare," I growled, but he just laughed and sprayed me with the water. I tried to jump out of the tub, but he had a tight grip on me.

"You're getting my clothes wet," I said, trying to keep my cool.

Eren looked me over, "Hate to tell you, but that is my shirt," He tugged at the white shirt gently, "and I believe those are Armin's sweatpants."

"They are," Armin called from the doorway, referring to the blue plaid flannel pants. I shrugged, to be honest I always prefer to wear the boys' clothes whenever I'm home. I'm pretty sure I wear them more than they do, actually.

"This is my scarf." I said, still trying to make a point of that he was soaking me with the shower water.

"Nope, that's actually mine," he laughed, quickly managing to pull the scarf from around my neck. I crossed my arms in protest when he tossed the wet fabric into the sink. I hated being without his scarf, it has always been a security to me. It always reminded me that I have someone there for me, even if he is an ass most of the time.

"Aw, I ship it so much." Christa cooed from the doorway, and I blushed. This time, however, I wasn't able to hide it with my scarf.

"That's better," Eren looked at me, "You look so cute when you're blushing."

"Eren," I warned, feeling my face get even hotter.

"What, you really do." I punched him in the gut, forgetting about the fact that he literally has a twenty pack or some shit.

"Ow!" I grabbed my hand and glared at Eren, who was also wincing in pain.

"Dude, I forget how much you can punch." He whined.

"We'll leave you two alone now," Armin said, and him and Christa closed the bathroom door. I'd hate to say it, but I think that I was actually more comfortable with him here.