chapter 1

Nessa's pov
You could say I'm a bad kid but aye the bad people are usually the fun people.

So here I am running with four of my closet friends. Why are we running? Heh well the cops are right behind us and I don't look good in orange.

"Hurry over the fence!" I jumped over the fence running with my friends. Apparently having a fake Id is illegal we were just trying to buy alcohol we are only 16 we can't buy it without a fake Id duh.

There was another fence except this one has Barb wire on it. Three of my friends were already over the fence "nes Coop hurry up!" Noah whispered yelled.

Noah is the dad of our group he keeps us out of trouble but today he couldn't talk us out of this. Maggie who is right next to him is our shy friend but when she's with us she is a wild party animal. Then there is rory. Maggie's girlfriend I met her before Maggie she's really chill she keeps Maggie in line.

Cooper my best bud, my other half my world. I would do anything for that bastard. Met him before anyone else we have been friends since birth.

Oh you wanna know about me? Well I'm Nessa obviously my dad is G-eazy yes the famous rapper the guy who gets all the girls. Basically my best friend. My mom isn't around left when I was three don't know much about her.

I don't think my dad ever wanted a kid but hey he could have kicked me out but he didn't. I'm proud to say I have a good relationship with my dad not alot of people can say that.

"Guys hurry!" Cooper tried to get over the fence but his hand got cut "fuck!" I turned around to see cop cars three to be exact. Noah looked at us "what do we do?" I laughed "go we got this!" Maggie looked over at me "you sure?" Cooper smirked "duh now go!"

They took off running. One rule about our group is we don't pull everyone else down with us. The cops ha their guns raised at us. One of them put theirs down realizing who I was.

He sighed "Nessa again?" I laughed "what can I say I'm a handful" he rolled his eyes putting my hands in cuffs along with coopers "yeah that's one word for it third time this month"

Cooper chuckled "wow usually it's ten"

"Sorry officer won't happen again." Cooper and I were now standing in the walk way of my house while my dad talked to the cops.

He closed the door glaring at us "Cooper go home." I tried to protest "dad you know he can't go home!" But he wasn't agreeing this time "coop now."

Coop sighed looking at me we did our handshake "see ya tomorrow nes" dad let him out slamming the door.

"Nessa that's the third time this month." "Less then usual" I shrugged.
He shook his head "doesn't matter what matters is you getting through school and going to college."

I rolled my eyes walking towards the kitchen "told you a thousand times I'm not going to college" "yes you are come on nessa don't end up like me"

I looked up from my bowl of cereal "you mean a rich rapper who can do whatever he wants?"

"Don't be a smartass" I shrugged "learned from the best"

"Nessa I'm serious stop getting into trouble your a good kid act like one"

I rolled my eyes "fine"

He sighed "look I don't want to take you with me but I have no choice I have to go a party tomorrow for my album launch you being my daughter has to be there"

I smiled he pointed his finger at me "but you stay close to me got it. There's gonna be alot of famous people especially guys at that party don't need anyone touching you"