chapter 12

Nessa's pov
Colson and I arrived at my house I sighed looking at the front door not even wanting to go home.

"What's wrong sugar spice" I rolled my eyes glaring at him "shut up" he smirked over at me I just wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face.

He pouted at me "you gonna go in?" I sighed getting out of the car threading the walk to the door. Something happened that was unexpected colson pulled me in for a kiss before driving off leaving me there stunned.

I shook it off because I am dating rook. I got a text from him.

(Text)
Rook❤️🔥: hey baby hope you made it home okay.
Me: yes I did I'm gonna take a shower I will facetime you tonight.
Rook❤️🔥:okay
(End of text)

I walked inside to see my dad sitting down at on couch he turned seeing me standing up he looked furious he snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Give that back!" "Hell no you are not leaving this house for a long time!" "You can't do that!" "Yes I can its summer now your gonna be locked in here the whole summer!" "Fuck you!"

He threw my phone on the floor it completely breaking into pieces "go to your room!" "I hate you!" I started to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"You hate me? Nessa I gave you everything I woke hard for everything you have and your a spoiled ass brat who doesn't care!" "How many times do I have to tell you! I don't care about these things!" "You should! You are living every kids dream!" "I'm not a fucking kid!"

He scoffed "you know what I'm done." He ran up the stairs I was confused I followed him up the stairs to see my bedroom door open he was throwing clothes into a black suitcase.

"Dad what are you doing?" "You wanna be treated like an adult I will treat you like one" "what are you talking about?"

He shoved the suitcase in my hands "get the fuck out of my house!" I felt my heart break "dad no your joking right?" "No get the fuck out!" I wanted to cry so bad just crawl in a hole and never come out.

The look on his face was hurt I know he didn't wanna do this but he did. I sighed grabbing my favorite hoodie walking down the stairs towards the front door he was still upstairs staring down at me I can't believe my own dad is doing this.

I walked out not saying a word I got into my purple mustang pulling out of the driveway looking back at the house on my way out.

I started to blast music wiping my eyes from the tears that kept running down my face.

I pulled into a Walmart parking lot that was empty since it was late I started to breakdown right then and there I put my car in park hitting the steering wheel out of anger.

"Fuck!" I felt like everything was going to shit and it was I couldn't do this anymore.

Rooks pov
It's been three hours since I texted Nessa it's three in the morning I know she is up she was supposed to call me hours ago I started to get worried.

I was sitting down at the kitchen table in deep thought until slim spoke up "everything okay?" He looked concerned.

I shook my head sighing "Nessa was supposed to call me three hours ago she isn't answering her phone I have a bad feeling."

Slim sighed "look we can go to G's house to check on her make sure she is alright" I furrowed my eyebrows "I thought you didn't like us together" "I don't but I care about the both of you and if something is wrong we need to make sure she is okay"

We arrived at G's house seeing that her car wasn't here but G's was slim got out of the car while I stayed in ten minutes later slim opened up the driver's seat.

"Hey is she okay?" He had a sad look on his face that made me worry "G kicked her out." "What why!" "They got in a fight he told her to get out so she did."

"I can't believe he did that" slim started the car pulling out of the driveway "yeah he broke her phone aswell that's why she isn't answering"

"Does he know where she is?" "Probably in a parking lot somewhere she has nowhere to go" "she has us" he sighed "yeah but you know how she is"

I nodded agreeing with him.

One hour later
We arrived in a Walmart parking lot I was yawning since it was four in the morning.

"Hey that's her car" I opened my eyes to see slim Parked next to a purple mustang.

I got out walking up to the car she was crying it broke my heart to see her like that I opened up the door she took her head out of her knees.

She brought me into a hug crying into my chest I rubbed her back in a comforting way "shh it's okay I got you."

883 words enjoy