chapter 6

Nessa's pov
I woke up next to Noah my head hurt so bad from crying so much.

I checked my phone 12pm fuck I slept like half the day.

I had so many texts and missed calls from the guys and my dad. I will text them all later.

"Morning" I turned around to see noah sitting up in bed he grabbed a bottle of tequila on his nightstand taking a swig from it.

I stared at him "what Nessa?" "You just woke up it's too early to be drinking" "I don't give two fucks"

I scoffed he stood up "what you got something to say?" "Your drinking your life away" "and your doing drugs every day don't judge me"

I looked down not meeting his stern gaze "I'm not stop with your fucking attitude"

He chuckled it was unlike him to be like this hell neither one of us were ourselves right now.

"You know it is all that pricks fault" "Noah stop" "no no it is he is the one who killed him but no he gets to walk around scot fucking free!"

"Drop it Noah" he shoved me into a wall "our best friend is dead! How can you tell me to drop it when we just buried him!"

He grab my wrist tightly "Noah that hurts stop" "you are falling for that prick how fucking stupid are you!" I punched him in the face.

He shoved me on to the ground. "Noah stop!" "Fuck you!" My phone started to ring it was slim.

I ran downstairs grabbing my backpack walking out the door answering.

(During call)
Nessa: yeah?
Slim: hey you still at Noah's?
Nessa: mhm yeah
Slim: you seem out of breath is everything okay?
I started to break down
Nessa: slim everything is falling apart my best friend is dead Noah and I got in a fight I can't even admit to kels that I am in love with him because I hate that I am. I hate that he killed my buddy. I can't do this anymore. I'm so fucking tired I can't do this anymore..
Slim: hey I'm coming to get you okay?
(End of call)

Five minutes later there he was.
I hopped in the car throwing my backpack in the backseat.

He started driving to I don't even know where. We were on the hills in Hollywood it was gorgeous.

He put the car in park and we just sat there in silence. He looked over at me in concern "you okay?" All I did was nod.

"What happened?" "Nothing" he sighed "look if you are falling for kels you should just tell him" "not that easy slim"

"How come?" "He doesn't like me in that way I'm just his friends daughter that's all I will ever be to him"

"He sees you as more then that" "how do you know?" He looked over at me.

"When he denies that he likes you he has this big smile on his face he has never treated a girl the way he treats you, he would give up anything for you he would stop what he is doing and go to you he's in deep I don't blame him tho. You weren't scared of any of us when you met us"

"Thanks slim" "why did you and Noah get in a fight?" "He says it's kels fault" "do you think it is?" "Yeah but it was an accident I hope"

"Look I'm gonna take you back to my place okay?" I shook my head "no" "nessa-" "I said no" he locked the door "I'm not leaving you here it's either this or your dad's house got it?" "Fine"

We arrived at the house, I walked in to see kels and the guys talking to my dad..

I turned around immediately glaring at slim I tried to make a run back to the front door but slim grabbed my arm.

"Slim let go" "no he's worried sick about you" "I don't care let me go" his grip on my arm got tighter not in a hurting way but it did sting a little.

Kels noticed our presence "there she is G" dad turns around to see me.

He looks at slims grip on me "had to kidnap her or something?" "Nah she didn't know you were gonna be here I picked her up from that friend Noah's"

They all rolled their eyes, why don't they like Noah?

"How did you know she was there?" Rook said leaning on the wall frame "she called me apparently they got in a fight" kels looked over at me I refused to meet his eyes I just wanted to leave.

The guys were all in the backyard drinking so it was a perfect time to get outta here. I walked upstairs looking for a window since I knew they would hear the front door.

I had no shoes on just my socks I heard voices coming from kels room the door was shut.

I was going to walk off when I realized it was slim and kels who were in there.

I stood by the door "listen Noah hasn't been making his deliveries he's gonna get us into some shit with dre" "nah not before he gets shit from me and G first" deliveries?

"Did she say why they got in a fight?" "No but there was bruises on her so I think it was a physical one" "he just pissed at me he didn't have to do that"

"Man people are getting their deliveries if they don't get them soon Noah will end up dead" "good that fucking prick if he ever puts his hands on her again I will kill him right where he is standing."

"We should go talk to him" "we will but not with Nessa here" I heard someone get off the bed footsteps were getting closer to the door but I was frozen in place I was curious and confused why would they hate Noah so much and what deliveries?

It was too late tho slim opened the door not even finishing what he was saying "what is it?" Slim opened the door wider to kels they both had wide eyes along with myself.

Before they could even speak I took off running downstairs "Nessa wait" I could hear him following right behind me but I made a bline straight to the door walking out of it he looked around for me.

Slim and him both got in their cars looking for me along with my dad and rook.

I waited till they all left before coming out of the bush in was hiding in.

1114 words enjoy