chapter 9

Kels pov
It's been four days.
Noah was beat so bad he didn't even look like him. G patted his leg crouching down in front of him "I'm not gonna ask you again" he spit blood at G.

"I already told you all I don't know where she is!" G punched him again "you know what we might as well just kill you"

I got up grabbing my cup of vodka drinking all of it in one gulp. The front door opened to reveal Dre the main boss.

He wasn't alone he had his grip on Nessa neck throwing her towards G who caught her.

G's pov
"Dre what are you doing here?" "Next time keep your kid on your hip. Caught her stealing from my factory. Didn't know she knew where it was at. So who told her?"

The guys and I all shared a look of confusion "no one told her" he rolled his eyes "whatever next time I catch her doing that she won't be alive when I bring her to you"

He walked out of the room. I looked down at Nessa who was now standing next to rook. I lost my shit "why the fuck were you stealing from the factory" she shrugged her shoulders "Nessa im gonna need a real answer"

"Well your not getting one" rook rolled his eyes "man why you being a fucking brat" she glared at him "rook shut up this isn't even your fucking conversation go do whatever the three of them tell you like a little bitch."

Kels coughed on his beer from laughing. Rook shoved Nessa causing her to shove him back "don't think I didn't forget that you broke my nose" "you were beating on my friend what did you expect!" I grabbed her from behind.

"Hey chill" she pushed me off of her. She didn't see Noah cause we moved him upstairs.

Nessas pov
I heard something upstairs I looked up "what was that?" Slim acting clueless looked over at me "what noise" it was a stomping sound I pointed upstairs "that noise"

Dad scoffed "it's probably nothing" kels was just staring at me drinking his beer. I get lost in his dangerous eyes Everytime he looks at me. I wish I could just hang out with him again or atleast be with him. But I can't forgive him for this.

I looked at all the guys running upstairs them all right behind me "Nessa don't!" I ran into one of the bedrooms to see Noah beat so bad he didn't even look like him.

I crouched down in front of him "what did they do to you?" He wasn't even awake he was passed out. I checked for a pulse he still had one which is good.

The guys walked in the room making me turn and look at them "why is noah even here he didn't even do anything!" Kels scoffed "whatever just take your little boy toy and go."

He had pure jealousy in his eyes. I stood up shaking my head untying Noah. I tried to lift him but he's heavy.

I glared at them "can one of you atleast help me carry him to the Uber please"

Kels grabbed him picking him like he was nothing. Me and him walked outside putting him in the uber.

Kels leaned on the car "so you just gonna abandon your dad go live with boy toy" I scoffed "your jealous" he shook his head "nah I ain't jealous of shit"

I decided to mess with him "really? I'm not going home with you instead I'm going home with another dude while you sit here talking to my dad."

He glared at me "move out of my way asshole". I glared at him "quit trying I'm done with you and everyone in that house so fuck off" I tried to open the door but he slammed it getting in my face "watch your back princess"

He put his lips on my neck causing a gasp to come from my mouth. He moved away smirking down at me "I will always be your weakness princess"

"Have a good day sugar spice" he moved out my way walking off. I got in the Uber sighing.

We arrived back to Noah's house I laid him down in his bed. I was staring at Noah when my phone started to ring.

(During call)
Nessa: hello?
Rook:meet me at the house
(End of call)
I looked down at my phone realizing he hung up, what the fuck?

I grabbed my phone putting on a black hoodie leaving the house.

I arrived back at Kels house an hour later due to Noah living pretty far. I walked inside to see all the guys including my dad in the backyard thank god.

"Hey" I turned around to see rook smiling down at me. "Hey" "follow me"

I followed him up to his room him closing his door behind us. I looked around the room "what am I doing here?" Before I could say anything else I was brought into a delicate kiss.

At first I didn't kiss back cause I was in complete shock that I'm even kissing rook right now, I finally decided to kiss back deepening the kiss.

He picked me up causing my slides to slip right off. He gently laid me down on the bed getting on top of me.

He began to take my shirt off causing me to unclip my bra both were now on the ground. He was starting at me for a minute causing me to get self conscious.

Covering myself up he gently removed my hands kissing me again for reassurance "your beautiful"

He started to kiss down my neck to my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys the farther he went.

I sat up a little taking off his shirt kissing down his neck. He started to take off his sweats leaving him in his boxers where his erection was visible.

He unbuttoned my jeans sliding off my panties. He started to play with clit causing a moan to come out of my mouth.

He pushed a finger in then another going at a good speed before I could cum he stopped causing me to let out a wine "shh baby don't worry I got chu"

He took off his boxers causing his dick to hit his stomach he was big. He grabbed a condom wrapper opening it with his teeth sliding it on his hard on.

He leaned over me making me look in his eyes "you sure about this?" I nodded kinda scared. He brought me in for another kiss "hey I know it's your first time you will be okay I promise I will take care of you"

I can't believe this was happening I was sleeping with rook. I do find him very attractive and we do have alot in common but I I'm not hung up on kels I'm positive.

He slid in causing a burning senation
I nodded telling him to move he started going fast causing me to moan loudly he covered my mouth so no one downstairs would hear.

He started going fast hitting my G-spot we were both close "I'm going to cum" he nodded "cum with me baby"

We both came at the same time riding out both our orgasms.

We pulled apart catching our breath what just happened?
1240 words enjoy