chapter 3

Cooper's pov
I been avoiding Nessa for a week now Maggie Noah and Rory went on a trip together Nessa couldn't go neither could I.

I been avoiding Nessa because I haven't been making my shipments in like kels wanted me too. Plus Nessa has been hanging around kels alot lately and I knew if he seen me he would have something to say about ignoring him.

I decided to go over to Nessa's house it was midnight I knew G wouldn't be home. He's at Kels right now so.

I walked into the house due to having a house key G doesn't know about. I walked upstairs into her room she was opening the window I cleared my throat.

She turned to look at me "Jesus coop you scared me!" "What you doin" "was going to go hang with kels since you been blowing me off"

"Well I'm here now wanna hang?" She smiled "sure"

We were eating pizza we ordered while watching a movie in her bedroom. We heard the door open "ness you blew me off is everything alright!" It was kels.

I got up real quick she looked at me confused "what's wrong?" "Hide me!" "Why?" "Just do it!" "Fine go get in the closet" "thank you"

Nessa's pov
Kels walked into my room "you having a movie night by yourself?" "Yeah just wanted to be alone"

"Really cause you were excited to hang out" I shrugged "just changed my mind" he sat on the bed "everything okay?"

"Yeah like I said just wanted to be alone" he looked around the room like he didn't believe me "really so you drank two cups of coco all by yourself"

"Guess so" "and you ate almost a full box pizza yourself?" "Was hungry"

He got up looking in the bathroom then under the bed. He was about to open the closet but I stopped him I got up.

"It's a mess in there don't open it" "I think I can handle it" he opened it looking around through the clothes seeing no one.

"Kels go downstairs I'm gonna change then we can go hangout" "okay" he walked out of the room.

I opened my closet moving the clothes open the secret door where coop was "holy shit that was close"

I pulled him out of the closet "yeah so why are you hiding from kels?" "Well-" "hey nes you ready-"

Kels looked between Cooper and I. He ran towards Cooper who was already out the door kels got ahold of him.

He dragged him down the stairs. Cooper got up punching him but kels knocked him down continuing to hit him.

I ran down the stairs grabbing kels trying to get him off of Cooper I jumped on his back trying to get him off. He threw me off of him causing me to hit a wall I winced in pain.

Kels looked up realizing "oh shit I'm sorry Nessa" "it's fine"

I sighed getting up moving my shoulder in pain. I glared at the both of them pointing at Cooper "why are you hiding from kels and his friends?" then I pointed at Kels "why are you so mad to see Cooper here?"

Cooper sighed but no one would speak. I scoffed "you know what both of you leave just go" the door came flying open to reveal rook and slim who grabbed Cooper.

They started to beat him to the ground. I shoved rook off of Cooper. He was glaring at me "back off nes" "well leave Cooper alone he didn't do anything!"

Slim scoffed "yeah that's what you think" "okay well if he did something please tell me what he did"

Kels glared at slim and rook.