chapter 8

Kels pov
It's been a week, nothing no calls no texts I have called and texted her all week she won't even read the text messages.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see rook slim and G sitting down at the table eating breakfast. Slim directed his attention towards me "anything?" "Still nothing how bout you G?"

He sighed "nah I called lora the maid she said she hasn't been home all week. I'm starting to worry"

I leaned on the kitchen island "fuck she really meant it" rook looked at me confused "meant what?" "She said she was done she meant it"

G sighed "thank y'all for letting me stay here" slim nodded "sure man stay for as long as you want"

I covered my eyes with my hands trying not to stress over the fact that Nessa has went MIA on all of us including her father.

I heard G speak up "maybe we should drop by Noah's. That's the one place we haven't checked" I nodded my head turning my direction back on the three "it's worth a shot"

Nessa's pov
I woke up cuddled into Noah. I have been staying here for the past week. I couldn't go home knowing my dad was in on the whole killing Cooper.

Noah has been acting weird I know he works for kels but he hasn't left the house at all I Know slim has been blowing up his phone with threats.

I heard laughing I looked up to see Noah staring down at me with a big smile on his face.

"What?" He shook his head continuing his laughter causing my curiosity to rise "no,what?" "Your cute when your lost in your mind"

I smiled at him feeling myself blush.
He put some of my hair that was in my face behind my ear "what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

I shook my head "nothing just my mind wondering around like usual"
I got up grabbing my suitcase Noah went and grabbed from my house for me.

I opened looking through my clothes when I came across kels hoodie he caught me stealing from him. It was black and red with his album tickets to my downfall written on It.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt Noah wrap his arms around my waist laying his head on my shoulder "what you looking at?" I threw the hoodie back in my suitcase grabbing my plain black champion hoodie with some black ripped jeans and my red and black air Jordan 1's.

I got out of the bathroom after changing to see Noah checking me out I smiled looking down.

We heard a car honk. Noah looked out the window "shit" "what?" "There here." "Who?" "Kels, slim rook and your dad."

Noah grabbed me putting me in his closet "stay here do not make a sound got it?" I nodded my head getting behind all of the clothes sitting down.

Noah's pov
I walked outside to see them all standing by their black SUV. Slim smirked "woo hoo look who finally came outside!" I put my hands in my pant pockets "what do y'all want?"

He laughed "getting bossy now are we?" G spoke up "you seen Nessa around lately?" I shook my head looking around. Kels was glaring at me not buying any of this.

I laughed "look she ain't here so fuck off" slim sighed "okay okay" I thought they were getting back in the car but they aimed theirs guns at me shooting at me I ran back in the house. Grabbing a Glock 27.

They were shooting through the walls I ran up to my room to get Nessa but they were getting closer I ran back downstairs to run right into kels he picked me up pinning my body to the wall he aimed his gun at me while the guys continued to shoot through everything.

Kels pov
We didn't find her it pissed me off cause I Know it was my fault she is avoiding us. I put Noah down dropping him on the ground I spit on him.

He just laughed slim glared at him "what's so funny?" "You really think even if you find her she will actually get in a car with any of you when she says she's done she means it."

G let out a annoyed sigh "Noah where the fuck is my daughter!" "I don't know!" He walked over towards Noah and I "put him in the car." I looked at him confused "what why?"

"He knows where she is I know it, he won't tell us so we are going to get it outta him." Slim threw Noah over his shoulder taking him out to the car along with G who was following right behind.

Rook looked over at me "Noahs right I hate to admit it but he is. Even if we find her she won't come with us." I sighed "I know man but we need to know she is okay. I need to know"

He sighed not saying a word walking out the door I walked out aswell shutting the door. I looked up at the two story house to see her she was standing in the window looking at me. I ran inside to see if she was up there but I didn't see her anywhere the closet door was open she was here.

"Kels you coming!" I could hear slim yell "yeah I'm coming"

We arrived back at the house. Noah was now tied to a chair in the living getting his ass beat by all of us each taking turns.

We are going to find her.

955 words enjoy