chapter 10

Nessa's pov
I woke up cuddled into rook. I got up putting my clothes back on. "Good morning to me." I turned around to see rook watching me change causing me to smile.

I sighed look down "what's wrong babe?" I looked up at his comment. He got up putting on some sweats and a hoodie.

"What is this rook?" He sighed "rook you invited me over last night... To what? Sleep with me then kick me to the curb?"

He stood in front of me bringing me in for a kiss "I want to be with you. I thought when I kissed you last night you were going to freak out but you didn't. I want to be in a relationship with you even with the age gap but I'm 23."

I smiled looking into his beautiful greenish brown eyes "sure rook I would love to be your girlfriend"

He picked me up brining me into a deep kiss. He made me giggle. He broke the kiss "whoo hoo I have the best girl in the world!" Causing me to erupt into a giggling mess.

We heard someone clear their throat causing rook to set me back down on my feet. We turned to see kels.

He did not look happy but tried not to show it. Rook wrapped his arm around me in a comforting and protective way.

"What's up?" "G and slim are at the factory. I was gonna ask if you wanted to head to the movies" he looked down at me then back at Kels "yeah if you don't mind Nessa coming along?"

Kels smiled it was a fake smile "sure if she wants?" They both looked at me. But hey a movie does sound good right now especially with rook.

"Sure"

We arrived at the movie theater. We decided to watch the new spider man.
We were half way into the movie when we ran out of popcorn. Rook was sitting in the middle of kels and I so I whispered over to rook.

"I'm gonna go refill our popcorn" "okay babe" I was in the line to get more popcorn when I felt a presents behind me.

"Trying to run from me sugar spice?" I felt chills go down my spine. I can't believe he just whispered that in my ear.

I turned to see kels smirking down at me like always. I rolled my eyes "what do you want?" "Nothing just went to the restroom" "okay then go back and watch the movie"

"Mm nah I'm just fine right here princess" I glared at him "quit with the pet names they are annoying"

He smirked "what so now your best friends with rook you think your better?" "Boyfriend actually" he furrowed his eyebrows "what?"

We ordered the popcorn walking out of line. "He's my boyfriend" I realized I was now walking by myself I turned around to see kels just standing there.

His smile completely dropped he looked like he was going to cry. "Kels?" I walked slowly over to him to make sure he was okay.

He looked down at the ground "kels hey are you okay?" I put my hand on the side of his face but he pushed it off.

But I put it back in the same place. He walked off leaving me there.

I walked back in the theater handing rook the popcorn "hey baby you okay?" I nodded that I was fine.

A few minutes later kels walked back in sitting on the right of rook again. He didn't even look my direction he just kept his eyes on the movie.

We just got out of the movie, now we were playing games that they had here while eating cheese fries. I walked up a claw machine to see a red teddy bear it was huge.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me it was rook he kissed my cheek "want me to win that for you?" "Yes please"

He ended up winning it he handed to me. "Thank you rook" he winked causing me to blush. He picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around him laughing.

I felt eyes on us I scanned my eyes around all the games to see kels staring daggers right into rook.

We left the theater getting back in kels car rook and I both sat in the back seat while kels was driving.

I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the forehead. "You tired baby?"

I nodded mumbling an "mhm" rook kissed me on the lips. I looked in the review mirror to see kels staring at us.

We arrived back at the house to see a pissed off slim and my dad.

G had the first words "where the fuck were you three?" Kels shrugged "we got bored went to the movies" slim scoffed "kels she wouldn't go anywhere with you she is still mad."

He scoffed "she only went cause her boyfriend rookie pie over here went" the look on slim and my dad's face was priceless they were so angry.

G glared at rook "yeah I'm taking your home" I wanted to protest but he spoke up before me "Nessa you haven't been home in weeks! Your going!" I was waiting outside for dad while he yelled at rook.

Kels walked outside laughing "man the look on G's face was priceless!" I rolled my eyes getting up he waved at me "good luck at home princess" "dick" "have one for a reason sugar spice" he winked at me I could feel myself blush but I ignored it cause fuck him.

The whole car ride home my dad was yelling at me. "Nessa you can't date him!" I got out of the car walking inside "Nessa break up with him!" "Why!" "Cause he is dangerous!" "So are you and your my dad!"

"Just listen to me for once in your fucking life!" I rolled my eyes "would you rather me be with kels cause that's who I would have ended up with!" He glared at me "kels likes you?" "Clearly now leave me alone!" I ran up to my room slamming the door.

Kels pov
Rook was sitting in the kitchen getting lectured by slim "why the fuck would you date her!?" "Cause I like her that's what you do when you like someone!"

"Whatever your ending that shit with her tomorrow" "why!" "Cause it's too dangerous you really want to put her in danger!" "You were telling kels to date her but if I do it's a problem!"

Slim scoffed "I'm not having this conversation you ain't going to the factory tomorrow or this whole week Noah will do your jobs"

"What you can't ground me!" "Think I can't or would you rather a bullet in your head!" He aimed a gun at rook he just kept quiet "that's what I thought." He walked off leaving rook and I alone.

I laughed "that's what you get." "Kels she's my girl not yours so fuck off" "not for long" "jealous prick" I glared at him "I will get her back" "you can't someone back you never had." With that he walked off leaving me there alone.

1214 words enjoy