chapter 2

G's pov
I woke up looking at my phone realizing it was 12pm fuck.

I walked downstairs grabbing my coffee. Last night Nessa got a ride home I know it wasn't Cooper cause he doesn't have a car well he does but it's stolen.

"Nessa are you awake!" I didn't hear anything. I walked upstairs opening her door. I saw kels laying in bed with Nessa.

I was about to get mad but realized clothes were on. well except his shirt but when does he ever wear it? Kels opened his eyes looking at my slightly angry ones.

"Shit G I didn't sleep with her I promise!" He whispered yelled.

I rolled my eyes "just come downstairs before you wake her up. We walked downstairs while he was putting his shirt on.

I sighed "if you two didn't have sex then why were you still in bed with her?"

"She wanted me to stay she wouldn't take no for an answer" he sighed "G I'm sorry" "it's cool it just freaked me out you know I mean she's 16 I'm trying to keep her outta trouble"

"Yeah I get that she has a attitude that one" I laughed "so you took her home?"

"Yeah she decided on walking I thought it would be better if I just drove her" "good cause she probably would have went and hung out with her dumb friends"

He laughed "if you don't like her friends then why did you invite Cooper" "come on kels you know Cooper had to be there he had to pick up the boxes of drugs for the boss"

I looked at him confused "you didn't tell Nessa anything did you?" "No she thought I was joking so" "good" "she that had of a kid?" He looked at me while putting his shoe on.

"She always getting arrested have to pay the cops not too doesn't ever go to school. Her friend group is all trouble but they try to keep her out of trouble Cooper just causes more trouble"

"She's a teenager that's what they do" "I know this kels, I don't want to be worried Everytime I take her to an event she's sneaking out doing things she shouldn't"

Someone started to knock on the front door I opened it to reveal Cooper. Cooper furrowed his eyes at Kels I spoke up "coop what are you doing here" "waiting on nes we were gonna go hangout"

Nessa came running downstairs. I set my coffee down "nes where are you going?" "Just to hangout with friends"

"Okay but where at?" "Nowhere special" I sighed "Nessa somewhere your supposed to actually be not trespassing like usual"

"Dad I'm fine I gotta go see ya" Cooper looked between kels and I before walking out.

I sighed turning my direction toward kels "go make sure coop got the order in then meet us at the party later" "got it"

Nessa's pov
It was now night we were chilling in the football field of our highschool. It was a Friday night perfect for some alcohol. I was drinking my bottle of beer while Cooper was laughing with Maggie.

Rory looked over at me "you hungry?" "Starving" she clapped her hands "guys we are hungry go get some burgers from that diner two blocks away"

Cooper spoke up taking the money "yeah okay who wants to come with?" Maggie got up "I will go" "okay we will be back soon"

We were drinking Noah sitting right next to me when a black mustang pulled up with some bright ass lights.

Noah whispered to me "who's that?" "I don't know" they just sat there until a guy with braids got out.

He looked around walking towards us when I saw his face I realized it was rook "rook?" He looked in my direction. He scratched the back of his neck "ah shit Nessa what you doing here?"