2

I go downstairs and see mom cooking with Dad and Violet sat at the table." Where's Michael?" I ask them and they frown.

"He's still asleep." Violet tells me and I walk back upstairs and knock-on Michael's door, he opens it with a glare.

"What?" He grumbles tiredly.

"You're not a morning person, noted. Moms cooking breakfast, come eat." I tell him and he sighs.

"Sorry, Im really not a morning person." he smirks, and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Oh, I know." I tell him and nod to the stairs." Come on." I tell him and he nods and follows after me.

The table goes silent as me and Michael sit down." Okay, well, I have to do my classes online and I have to skype my music teacher, do you guys' mind if I invite a friend over? He's, my partner." I ask and its silent for a minute and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" I snap tossing my fork on the table.

"I think that's a good idea. Invite them over. You said music class, what instrument do you play." dad says and I sigh and pick my fork up again.

"We sing, we had to write a song and sing it in front of our teacher." I tell him.

Mom hums." Halloween is in three days; do you have anything planned?"

I nod." Some of the girls from my sorority are actually from here, along with the friend I want to invite over, they invited me to a party. Actually, Violet and Michael should come. Oooh, that would be so fun, sibling bonding." I say with a happy smile.

Violet laughs." Sure, sounds fun." I snap my head to Michael in excitement and his eyes widen.

"Uuuhm." he says, and I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Ooh, there's no saying no to those eyes." Dad says and mom chuckles agreeing with him.

"Please? Come on it'll be fun, please you'll be surrounded with college students so there'll be alcohol." I bribe.

"Hope!" Mom reprimands and Violet laughs as Dad shakes his head with a smile.

I give her a sweet smile.

"Sounds fun." Michael says smiling at me and I raise my arms in success.

"Yes! I already have my costume picked out, well It's really not that hard I dress up as the same thing every year." I say with an eye roll.

"So, change it up." Mom says shrugging.

"Can't, me and the sorority always dress up the same every year to match each other, its tradition." I tell her and she nods.

"Anway's, I'm gonna invite Grayson over." I tell them and jump up dad frowns.

"Grayson? That sounds like a boy." He says and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Cuz it is, he's my singing partner, we went over this." I say walking to my room.

Grayson said he was 10 minutes away, so I decided to warm up my voice.

"Damn, your actually good." I yelp and turn to see Violet.

"Violet!" I yell and throw a pillow at her making her laugh.

"Sorry."

Michael walks in with Grayson, and I jump up to give Grayson a hug.

"You guys can stay and watch, you don't have to stalk me." I say glaring at Violet at the end and she chuckles before sitting on the ground, Michael sits at my desk chair.

I look at Grey." Did you do warmups?" I ask him and he nods before pulling out his laptop to record us.

"In the car, I sung Adele." I giggle.

"Of course. Did you do the soundtrack." I ask him and he nods and plays the background music that we were going to sing over.

 I sway to the music waiting for my start spot. "When I wake up, I can't even stay up, I slept through the day fuck, Im not getting younger, but when Im older, I'll stay up for longer, I'll be so much stronger meet me at our spot." We sing our parts getting it all in one go and we hug each other with big smiles at the end.

"You did awesome, can you email that to the teacher?" I ask Grey and he nods.

"Yeah, you did great as usual, I'll see you at the party, right?" Grey asks and I nod." Cool, I'll walk myself out."

"I'll walk you out." Violet says and walks him out.

I lay back on my bed and Michael moves to lay next to me.

"I like your voice its soothing." He tells me and I smile.

"Thanks, what are you gonna dress as for Halloween?" I ask and he shrugs.

"What about you?" he asks, and I jump up and walk to my closet.

I find the cat ears and put them on my head.

He hums with a smile." Cute." I giggle and put them back but frown when I see something that wasn't there before.

"Is this a joke?" I ask Michael.

"What?" He asks and I pull out the latex bdsm suit.

Michael eyes widen when he sees it." Where did you find that?" he asks, and I point to my closet, and he glares." I didn't put that there." he says, and I shrug and toss it to him with a smile.

"Now we know what you're going as for Halloween." I tell him and he smirks but shakes his head and I shrug,