8

We pull up to the manor and I stop at the door with the girls and Michael.

"I'll cast an invisibility spell for you two, but Im screwed if my mom doesn't invite me in." I tell them and they nod.

I grab their arms." Invisique." I mutter and they disappear. I take a deep breath and knock on the door willing tears into my eyes.

The door opens and I see Cordelia, my mother. Cordelia looks shocked.

"Hope? What are you doing here?" She asked and I let out a fake sob.

"It hurts, please help me it hurt so much, I can't go through that every full moon, I just can't." I cry.

"Oh, hun, come in." She tells me and I smirk wiping away my fake tears.

"Motus." I say and she fly's back and a bunch of girl's gasps.

I reverse Michael spell and he smirks." Im back." he taunts, and Cordelia runs to Mallory, as the other girl's chant.

"Oh, shut up." I snap and speed over to one and bite into her neck.

I drop her when she's drained and look at my mother to see she's horrified

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I drop her when she's drained and look at my mother to see she's horrified.

"Shouldn't have sent me away, it hurt my feelings." I tell her and speed to another girl with my fangs out and snap her neck.

" I tell her and speed to another girl with my fangs out and snap her neck

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Invidia." I chant and a few witches' fall down in pain. I see an old redheaded witch with a small blond and speed over ripping her heart out.

"Incendia." I chant and the blond yells as she burns.

I look over to see Michael killing the last group and sigh with a smile as I walk over to him.

"Where's my mother?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Where's Mallory, Shes the one who killed me last time." Michael says and I speed around.

"They're gone." I growl out telling him. He glares at the ground.

"We know what we have to do to end the world, you did it before, we just have to do the same thing again." I tell him.

"When Mallory and my mother come, I'll kill them." I tell him and we go back to the car with the girls. Before getting into the car, I turn back to the Mannor and hold my arms out." Incendia." The manor lights on fire and I smirk knowing she won't be able to bring them back. I get into the backseat with Michael as he gives the girls directions to the facility we need to go to.

Pulling up I look to the girls." Me and Michael will go in, you too book a hotel." I tell them and they nod." Two bedrooms." I tell them already knowing there gonna fuck. me and Michael hop out the car and the girls drive off. We walk to the front desk to see a light skin girl who looks bored out of her mind. We walk past her, and she yells after us.

"Excuse me! You can't just walk past like you own the place." She spits out and I freeze rolling my eyes.

I pat Michael's chest." I got this." I turn to her.

"Imitantor Pupulus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Imitantor Pupulus." I chant with a hand movement then cover my mouth and she does the same thing.

I see a letter opener on her desk, and I reach my hand out and hers does the same, I clench my fist and she picks it up, her eyes widen afraid, and I make a stabbing motion to my neck, and she plunges the letter opener to hers. I let go of the spell and she falls to the floor choking on her own blood. Michael looks at me surprised.

"Where did you learn that?" he asks, and I shrug.

"Dark magic." I tell him and we step into the elevator.

The Murder Houseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें