10

The girls were in Michael and I's room.

"So, I was thinking we send the girls to an outpost to cause mayhem and send thing one and thing two to the sanctuary, in case we ever need any repairs done. Then you can do everything the same as was done the last time you decided to end the world." I tell Michael and he nods with a smile.

"We can stay in the sanctuary for a few months or however long it takes us to get bored." Michael tells me.

"Then?" I ask him raising a brow with a smile.

"Then we go to the outposts picking who we want to join the sanctuary, who we want in our new world." Michael tells me and I nod.

"So, what do we do today?" Scarlett asks.

"I have a meeting with the cooperative. You girls can go shopping." Michael says and I smile wide.

"With what money?" Scarlett asks and I smirk.

"Don't need money when you have a vampire with you. Let's go." I say excited.

We spent the next 3 months setting up the outpost and sanctuary how we wanted them. We planned for Scarlett and ruby to go to outpost 3 and outpost 3 would be the last outpost we visit in the area.

We spent 16 months in the sanctuary before we started to go around to the outpost 2 months later and only 5 new people in the sanctuary, we make it to outpost 3.

I've been cutting Michael's hair keeping it to his normal length, he told me how he had it long last time and I wasn't having it.

As Michael talks to Ms. Venable, I walk around and see a group of people sat in a sitting room. I smirk when I see Ruby and Scarlett, one male catches my eye, he's attractive, but I have Michael.

He catches my eye and smirks and gives me a finger wave.

I hum and walk past the room leaving the people in it confused and curious

I hum and walk past the room leaving the people in it confused and curious. Going to the room Ms. Venable gave us Michael pins me to the wall by my throat making me smile.

"I don't like the way he looks at you." He tells me and I raise a brow.

"Who?" I ask him and he pushes away from me to sit on the edge of the bed his back to me and I sigh.

I crawl over the bed and wrap my arms around his shoulders." Are you jealous?" I ask him and he scoffs.

"People are jealous over things they don't have, I have you, Im not jealous Im territorial, your mine, and I don't share." Michael tells me and I hum with a smile.

"Thats right, your mine and Im yours. No need to be jealous, I don't even know his name." I tell him and he growls.

"You find him attractive." He tells me and I sigh.

"Yes, but I don't want him when I have you." I tell him and kiss his cheek. He hums and leans his head back against me and I run my fingers through his curly hair.

I climb around him till Im straddling his lap." I saw Ruby and Scarlett; they look horrendous in purple." I tell him and he chuckles pulling me into a kiss, I smile into it.

"And to think when we first meet my sister told me you were our brother." I tell him trying to hide my sadness, but he catches it.

"You miss them." he tells me.

"I don't regret anything, but yeah, I miss Violet, I don't really miss my parents, they lied too much." I tell him and he moves the hair out of my face.

"It's okay to miss the ones we lost." he tells me." I miss, Ms. Mead." He tells me and I frown.

"Why didn't you bring her back this time?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Because I have you. I don't need a fake Ms. mead to keep me company." He tells me, and I smile.

I hum as I tug on the short hairs on the back of his neck. "I love you." I whisper and he smiles.

"I love you." he says back and kisses me.