7

Scarlett and Ruby dragged someone back to the house for us so I could feed. I wait in the basement, and they throw a screaming girl down the stairs.

I tilt my head at her, and she begs and sobs to be let go. I feel Michael behind me as I walk closer to her.

I trace one of her cuts with my finger and bring the blood to my lips. I hum at the taste but let out a yell as my teeth hurt.

"Hope?" Michael asks and I let out growl as I turn to him.

The girl gets up and runs up the stairs, but I speed in front of her, and she yells

"Motus." I say and she flies down the stairs and into a wall, I speed over and rip into her throat as she yells.

With a growl I tear her throat out and her yells die. I stand up slowly as Michael looks at me with wide eyes and a smile.

"Thats so hot." he tells me, and I giggle.

"Let's get the hell out of here." I tell him and hold my hand out to him as we run through the house and out the front door.

We look around before hearing a car horn honk.

"Get in!" Ruby yells with a smile and we get in as they drive off. Ruby passes me something to wipe my face with.

"You two want to help us end the world?" I ask Ruby and Scarlett and they giggle.

"Hell yeah." Ruby tells me and I laugh.

"This'll be fun." I tell Michael and he smirks.

"So, where are we going?" Scarlett asks and I look to Michael.

"The witches, they stopped you last time." I tell him and he frowns.

"How do you know that?" He asks and I shrug.

"I think your dad showed me." I tell him." Cordelia and Mallory need to die." I tell Michael and he nods.

"It should be easy; they think your dead." I tell him and he smirks.

"So where are these witches?" Ruby asks and I smirk.

"New Orleans." I tell them.

"Michael, I need to tell you something." I tell him playing with my fingers.

"What's wrong?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"Cordelia's my mom." I tell him and he frowns.

"I went to her first, to tell her I started the fire, I figured she'd help me get Control of my magic at least but she looked at me like I was a monster." I tell him with tears filling my eyes.

"We'll make her regret it." Michael says stroking my cheek. I nod, "I wonder who my dad is." I tell him." I asked her but she wouldn't tell me, I'm guessing he was a shitty person." I tell him.

"We'll find out who he is. if that's what you want." he says and kisses my cheek, I smile and lay my head on his chest as butterfly's fills my belly.