4

I take a knife for the 5th time and stab him in the heart with it only for him to pull it out like nothing.

"Holy shit." I say and he chuckles. An alarm goes off on my phone causing me to jump.

Michael picks it up and frowns." You have an alarm for the full moon?" He asks and I pale. Michael's expression turns to worry." hey, what's wrong?" he asks cupping my face in his hands.

"My dad-" I stop and look away.

"What about your dad?" He asks and I take a deep breath.

"My dad was cursed into a werewolf bloodline. It's triggered when you kill someone. I haven't shifted yet. Mom - my birth mother said I should go with her so I could shift for the first time without being worried I'd hurt anyone. She said the first time is very painful." I tell him and he hums.

"I can set up chains in the basement, its soundproof, do you know how many murders happened down there?" he asks, and I smile." I'll help you through it." He says and I smile.

"I have to pick up wolfs bane, it'll weaken my wolf so, I'll have more Controle in my wolf form. I'll buy chains." I tell him and he nods.

"Im sorry I can't go with you." he says softly, and I smile and pull him into a hug.

"Thank you for helping me now." I tell him and he holds me closer.

There's a knock on my door but I ignore it, and the door opens.

"What's going on?' Mom asks and I roll my eyes and pull away from Michael.

"Thanks for the help." I tell him and kiss his cheek and walk past her to go to the store.

I buy everything I needed and go through the basement door.

"Michael?" I call out and jump as someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

I see a guy in a green striped sweeter and frown." You're not Michael. Are you a ghost?" I ask him and he hums.

"You should leave, before you die here too." he tells me and goes to grab my shoulder.

"Motus." I say and he goes flying banging into the wall, I smirk. "I would like to see someone try to kill me." I tell him flashing my yellow wolf eyes.

"Hope?" Michael calls and I sigh when I see him.

" Help me with these?" I ask him and he smiles and nails the chains into the wall. The ghost from before disappears.

I go upstairs and change into spandex shorts and a sports bra then head back downstairs.

Michael and Violet are stood arguing.

"What are you doing down here with my sister Michael?" I move so they couldn't see me and listen to them.

"Nothing, I haven't seen her all day." He lies and Violet scoffs.

"Your lying, Tate was down here." Violet calls him out. " He said her eyes turned yellow, that's not a trait of a witch." She tells him and I quietly grown knowing my transition would happen soon.

"No, it's the Trate of a wolf." I tell her and walk to them with yellow eyes and a groan.'" Its starting." I tell Michael and he chains me up.

"W-what's happening?" Violet asks with wide eyes.

"Pass me the bottle." I tell her and she does. I unscrew it and chug but choke on the wolfs bane burning my throat. I end up throwing some of it up.

I yell as my bones start to break and reshape themselves and I look up at them growling.

A few hours in of me yelling out in pain I shift into my wolf.

Michael and Violet look at me shocked and I growl at them snapping my teeth