1- Equality and Bus scene

Y: So the first video will begin, be prepared.

Everyone looked at the screen and the video started with the title ' Equality '.

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I
want your honest opinion.

Everyone got became attentive to his next words.

Are people equal or not?

Everyone got surprised by his question.

Sakuta: No people aren't equal.

Kaguya: Yeah sadly, there is no such thing as all humans ate equal.

Chitanda: But that doesn't mean that we should accept the reality, we should strive even to achieve some equality.

Chitanda sounded cheerful as always.

Yotsuba: I agree with Chitanda-San.

Chika: Me too.

Kaguya: Well all of us want to achieve absolute equality between all people, but that is impossible.

Miyuki: Yeah as long as there is poor and rich, good guys and bad guys, there will always be difference in equality.

Hachiman: Yeah, both of the two sides, always one get benefited and the other doesn't.

The others agreed with thier points.

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. We’re now told that we should not use the term “disabled people” when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

Nino: Yeah all men and women should get equal opportunities.

The others agreed.

Satoshi: Yeah also, we shouldn’t refer to people with disabilities as disabled people to not make them uncomfortable.

Chika: Yeah that is not nice.

But is that true? I have my doubts.

Yukino: So he has a different point of view that is interesting.

Hori: Yeah, I am curious about his opinion too.

Oreki: when this going to end I want to sleep.

If men and women have different
abilities, then their roles should also differ. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use. No matter how you try to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

Hachiman: Well he is right, every person should have different roles as they have different abilities.

Chitanda: But with the disabled part, even though what Ayanokouji-san said is true, it is still not nice to refer them as that.

Chizuru: I agree with you Chitanda-San.

So, my answer would be, “No, we are not equal.” To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

Miyuki: So Ayanokouji agrees.

Kaguya: Well it is the right answer.

Fuutarou: Well Ayanokoji seems like a deep thinker.