5- Swimming class

So after the past videos, they took a 10 minute break before the continuation of the videos.

Y: So are you guys ready to continue.

Kaguya: Yep we are ready Y-san.

Y: Well let's get started.

The video started.

“All right! The pool!”

After lunch had ended, it was finally time for swim class. Finally, the moment Ike and the others had so desperately been waiting for. Without even trying to hide his excitement, Ike leapt up and headed with the others toward the indoor pool. I followed behind them in what I thought was a stealthy manner.

Fuutarou: Why are they so excited?

Nino: Well I know why.

All girls nodded, they pretty much new why that the right away.

“Come on, let’s go together, Ayanokouji!”

“Huh? O-okay.”

I’d hesitated somewhat upon receiving Ike’s invitation, but I hurried to join and followed them to the locker room. Sudou promptly removed his uniform and started to change, showing off his physique. He’d built up his body through his years of basketball playing. Even in comparison with the other students, he was clearly in incredible shape.

Miyuki: Wow Sudou's physique is incredible.

Sakuta: Well I won't be surprised if he is a pretty good basketball player.

Yukino: Well if he fixed his short temper of his, he would be popular.

Kaguya: Yeah.

“All right, I’m going on ahead.”

A moment later, Sudou left the locker room. I quickly finished changing as well.

Upon seeing the fifty-meter pool, Ike cried out, “Whoa, this school is something else! It’s even better than the city pool, don’t you think?” The water was clear and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn’t have to worry about the weather. The perfect environment.

Ichika: Wow this pool is amazing.

Komachi: It is definitely better than any city pool I saw.

Miko: This school is getting more amazing everytime.

“What about the girls? Aren’t they here yet?”

All the girls looked at him with disgust.

Chizuru: Pretty expected.

Haruno: Disgusting.

Miku:I don't feel good about this.

Kaguya: Me too Miku-san.

Ike looked around, sniffing the air like a dog.

Nino: Hah, that is a pretty accurate representation of him Ayanokouji.

Mai: I would say even the dog is better.

All girls nodded.

Hachiman: He is definitely the most hated in the class by the girls.

“They take a while to change, so they’re probably not ready,” I said.

“Hey, I wonder would what happen if I just suddenly jumped into the girls’ locker room?” Ike said.