4-club fair

Sorry for taking long to update the chapter, I had a lot of quizes and assignments on this week.

I will updated a next chapter really fast as a sorry

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

And be sure to stay hydrated
(Don't know why I said that).

............................................................................

The students were relaxing during the break, everyone was eating.

Oreki was taking a nap.

Some were talking to each other to learn more about each other.

Chitanda: This is really fun, isn't it?

Yotsuba: Yep, it is definitely entertaining, learning about this school and Ayanokoji-San.

Chika: Well we are watching more I hope we see alot of cool stuff also.

Hayasaka: What do you think Nino-san?

Nino: Well so far it is not bad, Ayanokouji seems really interesting.

Hayasaka: Wow you are interested in him??

Nino blushed at her statement.

Nino: I-I didn't mean it like this.

Hayasaka: hahahaha Don't worry Nino-san , I am also interested in Ayanokouji-kun.

Nino: Huh really??

Hayasaka: Yep

( Imagine Nino, Hayasaka and Kei is one group, too much best girl energy)

Y: Well guys let's get continue with the videos.

Yui: Yep I can't wait to see more.

They all went back to thier seats.

The next video started.

On our second day of school—well, I suppose technically it was the first day of class—we spent most of our time running over the course objectives. Apparently, many of the students were quite surprised, if not a little disappointed, by how genuinely warm and friendly the teachers at this school looked. Sudou had already made a spectacle of himself by spending most of the class asleep. I thought that the teachers would notice, but they showed no signs of doing so. After all, it was up to every individual student whether or not he or she wanted to listen in class. I wondered if this was how teachers typically interacted with students once they left compulsory education.

Hiratsuka-sensei: What that is weird, even the teachers do not care about the students whether they pay attention in class or not.

Kaguya: This conforms that there something will happen to the students in the future.

Sakuta: Well we need to watch and wait tell then.

The others agreed.

I took in the relaxed atmosphere, and soon it was lunchtime. Students stood up and left with their new acquaintances, disappearing from my view. I couldn’t help but feel slightly envious as I watched them. Unfortunately, I still hadn’t managed to befriend a single one of my new classmates.

Chika: Don't worry Ayanokoji-kun, I know you are going to make a lot of friends.

Mayaka: He can consider Sudou-kun his friend.