6- School's true nature and 50% kun

So this is a new chapter.
Warning this is going to be a very long chapter.

Be sure to prepare your popcorn and drinks and be prepared

Hope you enjoy it

Bye 👋 👋 👋

Now the students are trying to figure out the school's true intentions.

Kaguya: So what have we gathered about the school so far.

Miyuki: Well of course the school seems way too lenient by all the points they give away, especially the 100,000 private points.

Yukino: Also about the encounter of Ayanokouji-kun with the Senpais, once they knew that they were students of class D they gained confidence.

Fuutarou: Yeah, They also called them defective which is also a great mystery.

Haruno: Teachers also don't care if the students pay attention in class or not, they can do whatever they want and the teachers don't do anything and that is very suspicious.

Sakuta: The students don't seem at all like elite students, they are just normal, you can see the regular variety of student personalities like usual.

Hachiman: Also How they passed the entrance exams of the school, a school like this must have pretty tough exams, and those students like Ike and Yamachi aren't at all smart and aren't the studious type at all.

Oreki: Well these are the most important points we have gathered so far, we just need to piece them together.

Yukino: Well what we can do now is that assume that there is something definitely going to happen sooner or later.

Yui: This is giving me alot of headache.

Yotsuba: Me too.

Haruno: Well we have to be patient until the reveal happens.

Fuutarou: Yeah we have gathered the information and we just need to connect.

Hori: Hmm, I wonder what is really the true motives of the school.

Chizuru: We all have the same question

Oreki: I have a couple of theories we will see the videos and wait.

Y: Well we will start the next video and be ready because these will be one of the most important videos you will see that well explain most of the questions.

Chitanda: This is going to be exciting.

The next video begins.

On May 1, the morning bell rang for our very first day of class. Soon afterward, Chiyabashira-sensei strode into the room, holding a rolled-up poster. Her expression today was even more stern than usual.

Ichika: So that is the start of new month.

Hiratsuka-sensei: Seems like Chiyabashira-sensei is more serious than usual.

Kaguya: Well looks like something important will happen.

The others agreed and they all payed attention to the screen.

“Hey, sensei, did you start menopause or something?”

Unbelievably, Ike actually let that joke fly.