7- True nature and kiyo vs Manabu

Sorry for the inconvenience guys but I will remove the rent a girlfriend cast, I don't really use them at all and alot of you agree, that will make easier for me to write. Sorry for any rent a girlfriend lovers

Alot of you also saying to add Death note, code geass and no game no life
But they are too smart for my stupid brain, so it will very tricky to write them so I don't know.

Hope you enjoy the chapter

After the short break, everyone gathered back and was ready to see the rest of the videos.

Y: So you guys are ready to see the rest of the videos.

Hori: Yep

Chitanda: Every video, I am getting more excited.

Mai: Honestly it is very fun doing this.

Yotsuba: Yeah we got to see ANHS and we became friends, this is super fun.

Chika: Yep.

Ichika: I don't see how it going to more exciting than the rest, the last two videos were incredible.

Y: Really? Well these two videos are amazing two you will see.

Everyone got excited even more for the next videos.

The next video started.

"Are you free for lunch? Do you want to eat together?"

During our break, Horikita came up and invited me out.

"Huh?"

Mayaka: Wow, that is a weird start to the video.

Izumi: Yeah it very unusual for Horikita to invite Ayanokoji for lunch.

Chitanda: Maybe she want to make up for him about calling him a pawn earlier.

Yukino: Yeah I doubt that.

Hachiman: Yeah, me too. I guess this won't go good at all.

Sakuta: She will probably ask him for a favor.

Fuutarou: But Ayanokouji will decline.

Hayasaka: But Horikita-san is the persistent type.

"It's unusual to get an invitation from you. I feel nervous."

"There's no reason to be. I can treat you to the vegetable meal set, if that's okay with you."

Wait, wasn't that the free meal?

"I'm joking. Seriously, whatever you want to eat is on me."

"Now I'm definitely scared. Is there some kind of catch?"

Nino: Yep there definitely a catch.

Kaguya: Yeah, if Horikita-san suddenly became nice, there definitely something going to happen.

Oreki: Now she will haunt him until he helps her because of Chayabashira-sensei's doing, poor man.

An invitation from Horikita was suspicious enough. The suddenness of the request also gave me pause.

"If people can't honestly accept kindness, then mankind will meet its
end, won't it?" she asked.