3- Convenience store

Y: Well let's continue with the videos.

Chitanda: I am getting excited to see more.

Mayaka: Yeah and there is alot of mysteries to unveil about the school.

Miyuki: Indeed this is school is full with questions and these videos will be a great help.

Then the next video popped 'convenience store.'

Even though people said this place was tough, the entrance ceremony
was the same as any other school’s. Some important people offered words of thanks, and the ceremony concluded without incident. Then, it was noon. After we received some general information about the campus, the crowd dispersed.

Yukino: Yeah this school so far looks like heaven.

Fuutarou: We still have some doubts but so far this school is just incredibly lenient.

Miyuki: Well we Well see more of the school, maybe something will happen.

Everyone is still suspicious but just want tell the revelation happens.

70–80 percent of the students headed toward the dormitories. The remaining students quickly formed into groups. Some made their way to
cafés, while the louder ones went out for karaoke. The hustle and bustle
quickly died down. On a whim, I decided to swing by the convenience store on my way back to the dormitory. Of course, I went alone. I didn’t have a chaperone, or acquaintance, or anyone like that.

Chitanda: Well I hope Ayanokouji-san find someone to be friends with.

Yotsuba: He will I am sure of it.

“My, what an unpleasant coincidence.”

Entering the convenience store, I ran into Horikita once again.

Everyone surprised that Ayanokouji ran into Horikita again.

Kaguya: He seem to ran into Horikita-San alot.

Nino: His luck really sucks.

Satoshi: Well it can't be helped.

“Come on, there’s no need to be so hostile. Anyway, did you need to
buy something?” I asked.

“Yes, just a few things. I came to get some necessities.”

There was no shortage of things you needed when starting life in a dorm, especially if you were a girl. Horikita took various necessities like shampoo off the shelves and promptly threw them into the basket she was carrying. I’d thought she would choose higher quality items, but she only took the cheapest options.

“I thought girls usually made a fuss over what kind of shampoo they
bought.”

Komachi: He is really trying to hold a conversation with her.

Sakuta: Well he is trying to be acquainted with anyone even if it has to be her, unlucky for him he runs to her alot.

“Well, that depends on the person, doesn’t it? I’m the sort who doesn’t
know when you might need money,” she replied.

She shot me an icy glare that seemed to say, Could you please not inspect other people’s purchases without their permission?

“At any rate, I was terribly surprised that you stayed for introductions,”
she said. “You didn’t look like the type to hang out with a circle of classmates.”