10- Horrible Human??

Now gonna skip Sudou's trial, as it wasn't that interesting and will be begin with Horikita's talk with Chabashira-sensei and Sakura's get attacked by the guy from the shop

Kaguya: That was a lot to take in

Satoshi: Yeah, Sudou's trial was very intense.

Kotori: Yeah but Horikita-san's plan worked out perfectly.

Hachiman: Yeah using fake cameras to deceive the Class C students.

Yukino: Yeah that was extremely impressive.

Sakuta: But everything turned out fine in the end.

Chitanda: It was shocking to learn that Sakura-San is an idol.

Mai: I didn't expect that at all.

Izayoi: I want to make a concert with her, it will be amazing.

Nino: Everyone in this school has some sort of a big secret.

Kaguya: Every one has a secret, but they all seem big reasons why they are in Class D.

Oreki: On that thought I wonder what is Ayanokouji's secret if he has one.

“Whew! I feel so much better! Thanks so much! Thanks for giving me such a huge role! I was so happy!” Ichinose cried.

“Well, it was more like you just did as you pleased, Ichinose.”

“Ha ha ha, yeah. I guess so. But the case is closed, eh?”

Yeah, it really was.

“I was wondering what you were up to when you asked me to lend you some points yesterday.”

Fuutarou: They used the money lent from Ichinose to buy the fake cameras.

Futaba: They were very low on points after the exams and sudou's mark purchase, so they had to get points from someone.

Kurumi: Good thing that Ichinose-San is a very kind person to lend them points.

Hayasaka: Still I wonder how Ichinose-San have all these points.

Iroha: Yeah I wonder how.

Itsuki: Maybe we will find in the future.

We returned to the hot and humid special building and set up a stepladder.

“I couldn’t believe you wanted to install security cameras.”

Yes, that’s right. The school hadn’t actually installed those security
cameras. Ichinose and Kanzaki bought them, and together with the Professor, installed them during our lunch break. Ishizaki and the other two students were terrified of leaked footage from the cameras, but those cameras were fakes.

I was surprised at first that the school sold such equipment. Then again, while you wouldn’t think of using them for crime prevention, they could be useful in measurement and recording. In other words, study tools. Perhaps calling them network rather than security cameras would make it easier to comprehend.

Yukino: Yeah I didn't expect that they would buy security cameras at school.

Satoshi: Well it maybe like Ayanokouji said for recoding and measurement.

Hachiman: Well so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a role in the school, this school always surprise us.

The heat had compromised the Class C students’ ability to think. They’d been in crisis mode, without a chance to relax. In addition, they’d felt
psychologically threatened during that standoff. There was no way that they would have figured out we were bluffing. Even if they’d doubted it, they had no time to investigate.