Chapter 7 - Movie night

After spending hours with Santiago, Antonia suddenly jerked her head towards the door thinking that it might be Dario or the twins, but to her dismay, it's the Mr

After spending hours with Santiago, Antonia suddenly jerked her head towards the door thinking that it might be Dario or the twins, but to her dismay, it's the Mr. Grumpy man— Franco.

Maybe it's the right time to talk to him—-Antonia mentally said after their eyes locked with each other.

"Hi" she greeted while waving her tiny rightnhand. Franco didn't expect it as he became speechless for a while. He didn't blink as he was really caught off guard until Santiago cleared his throat.

"Franco, she said hi, would you mind saying hello in return?" Santiago said with a raised brow. He's teasing him because of how he looked at her.

"Uhm— well hello. I didn't expect you here as I thought you're sleeping." He explained while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, so you're Franco?" She asked, having now the confidence to break his grumpiness.

"Did you not hear Santiago? He called me Franco, right?" He retorted which made the little girl took her breath and think of the right words to say for him.

"Yeah, I heard him, but I just want to reiterate." She replied politely, that made Santiago curved a smile on his lips and looked at his brother with a raise brow.

"Burn." Santiago mocked him.

And he can't believe that a 3 yr-old child would put a 25 yr-old man on his place. The confidence of this little girl is commendable as Franco was the most unimaginable person to deal with.

"Anyway, I just came her to say something but I think it can wait so it's fine." He replied to his brother but the truth is he really doesn't have anything to say. He just wanted to confirm if Antonia was with him.

He's curious about this little girl, of what she's doing right now.

Truth is, he couldn't help it, that even he tried to ignore her, there's something about her that it's hard to resists, like she's a magnet that pulls him toward her.

"Is that so? Alright then, anyway we're going to watch movie after Dario and the Twins came back from school. And there's something important that I want to announce, so better be there Franco."

Santiago said sternly because he knew that Franco has always unexpected things to do so it's better to tell him early.

"Fine, see you later." He told Santiago but just gave Antonia a cold gaze before got out of his room. Antonia felt sad about this, because she thought, he would make a conversation with her just like Dario and the twins, but he wasn't and that hurts.

Did she do something wrong?

"Principessa, come here." Santiago called out and immediately Antonia walk to him with sad face.

"He hates me." She said while pouting her lips at her Papa.

"I don't think so. None on this world can hate you baby, trust me." He reassured her but Antonia doubted it.