Chapter 15 - the dinner {edited}

After Antonia and Santiago entered his room, she finally realized that he's wearing a very nice clothes

With her innocent mind, he said that he's just at his office but why changed into something like that? Unless he tricked her or went outside without telling her.

"Papa have you been outside?" She asked that totally caught him off-guard.

He couldn't say anything for a while as he's guilty and yet he couldn't hurt her feelings by confirming her question.

"Oh! Papa didn't go out but had an important visitor, that's why he needs to be in suits." He stated which was partially true and to avoid further questioning from her Santiago announced that he has a surprise.

"Yay! What is it Papa?" She asked energetically, eyes beaming with happiness that brought smile to his lips.

"It's a surprise and you have to close your eyes." Once she heared his reply, her lips pouted as she can't help the killing excitement. Santiago chuckles a little and told her that patience is a virtue.

While her eyes were shut, Santiago makes sure that she's not peeking and to his amusement because the little girl covered her eyes with her hands to show that she's peeking whatsoever.

"Alright, you can open now your eyes my princess." Santiago says after shutting the door.

It's actually the door of her own room that attached to his bedroom, which he asked to be done quickly.

When Antonia open up her eyes and stares at the sight in front of her, she couldn't talk or even blink her eyes

And that no-reaction from her freaked him out.

"Princess, did you not like it? If you don't like the color and design, we can change it as soon as possible. See I have no idea what a little girl likes so...." He tried to explain. He's quite nervous and it's gotten worse when he saw tears running down though her cheeks. He didn't know what to do but wiped away her tears.