Bonus Chapter - Franco & Alicia wedding

💞💘Third Person POV💖💓
⚠️warning- matured scene ahead⚠️

The moment her eyes looked down on the kit, and saw the two bright red lines, her eyes immediately brimmed with tears.

She thought she's just PMSing because she doesn't want to see Franco or should say she's irritated to see him, but it's not only that, she started to feel tired so easily which was very unusual for her. That's why she asked her bestfriend, Isabel to accompany her to buy a pregnancy kit.

And now, it's confirmed.

One hundred percent confirmed because all the 3 kits were positive for crying out loud.

"Congrats Sis! Oh my god, Antonia's wish came true! She will be so happy because she will finally have baby cousin, and I can't wait as well to have my niece or nephew." Isabel told her with teary eyes. She's so happy because after all the sacrifices, finally her bestfriend and sister finally find her true happiness with her fiance and now her unborn child.

"Thanks sis, and I can't wait to tell him. I really want to surprise him because today morning I yelled at him and he looked so depressed the whole day."

"It's okay, did you remember me when I was pregnant with Antonia? I hate to see anyone and I craved a lot, and hope your morning sickness won't be so bad." Isabel said while looking at her.

"I'm afraid Isabel, I'm ready to have this child but I don't know if I'm good enough, what if I failed him or her?"

"Silly, how could you say that when you even raised Antonia since she was a baby and looked at her now? It's alright to be afraid, I'd been there too but almost remember that I'm here, Antonia and your fiance, Franco will never leave you and he loves you so much. So don't worry because it could affect your baby, okay?" Isabel said before giving her a warm embrace. Alicia returned the gesture and then leave the bathroom so that she could fix herself.

After dinner, Alicia go straight to their bathroom to take a bath

Yes, since they were engaged, Franco asked her to shift to his room or else hell break loose as he said before.

As the bathtub filled with lavender oils which she loves, she carefully dip her body and start to relax. Her thoughts were preoccupied of how she could tell him about her pregnancy. She's thinking maybe she will tell on their bed time ot tomorrow at breakfast, until she let out a low grunt thinking it's not a nice idea.

And on that moment, unbeknownst to her, her fiance was lurking at the corner of her room, observing her because she left the bathroom door open, and when he saw how she looked so desirable at the tub, he couldn't stop himself but removed his clothes except his boxer and walk in like greek model.

Alicia still have her eyes shut and when she feels his hands on her shoulder, she almost jumped out of the tub but good that Franco calmed her immediately.