🌹Epilogue🌹

🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♂️ ANTONIA POV🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♂️

Today, I guessed will be the best day for my Mama and Papa, because it's their wedding day! 

Yahoo!

Though, my Mama said last time that It's just the second best because she said that the precious moment for her was when I was born, which supported by my Papa even he wasn't there.

Anyway, back to my topic, we're here in Venice, as Papa told me, and my goodness!this place was so beautiful!

There's a beach nearby and a lot of plants and trees too. I've never been in this kind of place, and that's the reason why Mama and Papa choose this because of me, they knew that I would love here.

"Antonia, you looked so beautiful, well, as always." Mr. Alejandro said smilingly when he saw me, after they arrived with his wife, his baby girl and Ace who will be my partner again but he's not with them right now.

"Thank you Mr. Alejandro." I replied cheerfully and asked him what's her baby girl's name. He said she's called Alessandra and I'm planning to call her Sandi or Ali because her name was sooooo long.

His wife Amelia, asked me to play with Ali and she's so cute and I want one too but I knew I will never have it, but Uncle Franco and Aunt Alicia will having soon, so still it makes me feel so happy because their baby will be like my baby sister or baby brother, I swear.

"Where's Acey?" I asked them, and he said that he's in the room and I asked if I can excuse myself and go find him.

When I went in the direction of their room, I tried to knock but nobody was answering, I tried again, but when still no one answer, I opened it and my eyes went wide.

He's crying.

"Hey Acey why you're crying?" I asked while approaching him on the bed.

"I'm not!" He said with angry face, this is the first time that I saw him like this and I don't like it.

"Yes you are. Don't lie, because you have red eyes and water on you cheeks. Lying is bad and I hate it too." I said with angry voice as well, he looked at with worried face and I asked him again why he's like that.

"Since my sister came to our life, my Mom never love me again like before. She's always with Sandi and never care for me anymore." He said while tears fell down again on his cheeks.

He can't say those words. Parents will never do that, and he shouldn't cry because it's not true.

"It's not true. Your mom loves you. She will never stop loving you even you have your sister. How could you say that she doesn't love you?"

"Because I asked her that I cannot find my favorite toy at our bag. And she said that it's there but I cannot find it. And when my sister cry again, she forget me and just leave." He said with sadness on his grey eyes.

"I'm sorry but it doesn't mean that she didn't love you anymore. Sometimes we have to understand them because love is understanding." I said while looking at his bag. I asked if we can check for his toy and he nods his head.

We check everywhere and when I uncovered a clothes, I think I found it.

"Is this the toy?" I asked him while looking at the toy. It's a small Car with name Ace on it. His face lit up and quickly take it from me and hug me tightly.

"Thank you." He said while inspecting the toy.

"It's my favorite Toni. The first car toy that my Grandpa bought for me." He said with smile on his face.