Chapter 26 - I need her

💓💝Third person POV💞💖

It's been barely an hour since her operation started and Santiago paced back and forth outside the Operating room. The operation for Isabel was needed or else she would die.

"Santiago, I completely understand what you're going through but for fucksake, take some shower or change your clothes, you're reek of blood, here use this." Dominic blunted, while throwing his spare shirt straight to his face.

He truly understand his bestfriend but ofcourse he has to be atleast be presentable.

"I need to call my daughter." He rudely said but keep the shirt anyway. He pulled his phone and dial Martino's number and in just first ring, Tino answered it.

The twins, Antonia and Alicia are back in the mansion as they felt that it was more safer there. Santiago informed him that they won and now he needs to talk to her Antonia.

"Baby?" He asked in soft tone.

"Papa?"

"How's my baby? And why you're still up? You passed now the bed time." He said with longing in his voice. He missed her so badly but he wasn't sure when he can go back to Italy and be with her.

"Sorry, Papa, Alicia had read me princess's story but I still can't sleep, I'm thinking about you Papa, and... Mama." She told him, when he heard the word 'mama' he became stiff and speechless. Antonia noticed it though, but chose to be quiet for a while, until....

"Papa are you alright?" Her voice mixed with extreme worry because maybe her father was not really fine.

"I'm alright and good baby, but Papa just need to do something outside and can't come back right now. But I promise you my love, as soon as I'm finished here, I will come back to you." He sniffs, his heart was shattered because of what happened to Isabel and her longingness with her daughter is killing him inside.

"Alright, I will wait for you. Don't worry about me Papa." She assured him by adding that her Uncles and Alicia play with her so she's not alone and sad.

"I love you so much baby." Santiago told her as he imagined her innocent eyes and lovely face. He closed his eyes to suppress the tears that threaten to fall. He is hurting so deeply, like a knife has been pierced through his heart.

"I love you Papa, please be careful." She said with heavy heart. She doesn't want to stop talking to him but his father said that she needs to go to bed or else she will not grow.

"Ok Papa but you have to kiss me goodnight first." She chirped, that made Santiago to laugh loudly over the phone and then make a loud sound that resembles like a kiss.

"Okay Papa, i love you." After that she gave back the phone to her Uncle and informed them that she will go to bed now. Marco ask Santiago, how was everything and informed them about Isabel. Alicia's eyes become teary all of the sudden but pretended to be okay. She can't show it to Antonia, not now.

The next thing is, she lead Antonia to her room and tuck her in. Antonia sleep fast because she's calmed now, after she had talked to her Papa, her heart finally found peace.

Alicia on the other hand was anxious, she cannot believe of what happened to Isabel and wanted to come in Russia now.

"Alicia, calm down, the doctors are doing everything they could to save her and our brothers were there too." Marco explained because Alicia was determined to go to Russia to check Isabel. But the twins stopped her, because that's absurd. After few explantion, Marco dial Franco's number to let them talk. And once they are on the phone the twins went to Antonia's room and decided to sleep with her until her Papa comes back.