Chapter 24 - the tracker

💞💖Third person POV💓💝

Isabel tried to get up, out of her bed. Her body hurts so bad after her husband, Andrei whipped her until she lost her consciousness last night.

You heard it right, they got married in an island several months ago and eversince then her life was like living in hell.

After they got married, Andrei unleashed his inner psychotic mind into her by forcing his self to Isabel. And everytime she fought back, his atrocious behavior comes forth especially when she's shedding tears. And last night wasn't different from the previous night.

He's wickedness and cruelty shown not only to her but to anyone.

Whenever her servant or personal maid, get closer and became her friend, Andrei will replaced them with new one and kill the servant in front of her. It was barbaric and she's petrified because he's worse  than Alberto but what she can do?

After her father died and before she gave birth to Antonia, her life was never in peace. And if she won't marry him, her daughter and bestfriend's life will be in peril.

And right now, she doesn't know if help will come or if Alicia could save her, but she's her only hope and she believed her.

"Madam, here is your breakfast." Isabel looked at her intently, she's not new, she's serving and helping her for few days now. She wanted to befriend her but she's so young and have a lot of opportunity to end like dead, same those who became her friends.

"Thanks." She replied simply before she gave a grimace of pain. Her back was still bleeding and need attention.

"Madam please let me help you." She said as her eyes looked at her back. She nods her head and sit on the bed. She cannot talk because there is recorder in her room.

She has camera outside the door so that Andrei could know what time her servant came out on her room. She was being monitored around the clock, that's why she realized that it will be a miracle to escape this hell-hole.

After Annie tended her wounds, she started to eat her breakfast but suddenly something popped up on her mind.

Instead of eating the food, she formed it in letters so that Annie can read it. And when she's done with it, she showed it to her.

(A/N: the word that Isabel formed was HELP, she cut the pancake in small pieces to form it)

Annie locked her eyes on the plate, she really felt pity for her because of her appearance; body covered with bruises and wounds that once healed will be planted by new one by her husband.

Annie let out a deep sigh before taking her plate and formed some words, after that she showed her the plate.

(A/N: Annie wrote HOW)

and Isabel wrote: cellphone

Annie shook her head because she's afraid but Isabel grabbed her hand and whispered something to her ears in very low voice. Soon, Annie immediately gathered the tray and get out of her room.

Isabel was not sure if Annie will come back because maybe, she thought that it's not too late to back out.

While sitting alone on her bed, her thoughts drifted to the time when Alicia did something that might help her in the future.

💠Flashback💠

"It will hurt like a bitch Isabel but you will live." Alicia told her while her back lie on the bed. She smiles at her because of her funny comments. She just trying to make her relax.