Chapter 3

Nisa looked deep into Deena's eyes. "Hey kitten." Nisa said while trying to fake a deep manly voice. Deena looked unamused. In fact, she just felt like killing her self even more now. "Ahem" Nisa said normally "Why are you crying?" Deena couldn't hold it anymore and began to cry even more now. "W-w-ww-well its just so hard being perfect and no one ever understands whats it like being so thick and the funniest person to exist.." Deena cried out.

 "Its okay, kitten," Nisa said in a charming voice "you're so insanely hot words cant describe how much i love you." Deena froze at Nisa's sudden statement. "You love me!?!??!??" Deena yelled. "Just forget it.." Nisa mumbled "Here, take this." Nisa handed Deena something. It was a uh cheese sandwich. Deena looked at it weirdly but she still ate it either way. She took a bite out of the sandwich. It was probably the best cheese sandwich she has ever ate. 

Although, Deena slowly began to feel sick and a sudden sharp pain in her stomach. "H-hey what did you put in this?" Deena stuttered. Nisa just sat there quietly, as if she was waiting for something. Deena felt like she was over reacting but she began to feel weak. Her vision began to blur and she fell to the floor. Before Deena blacked out she heard the last few words coming from Nisa. 

"I'm actually apart of the mafia." Nisa whispered.