Chapter 11

Before the bullet could hit Deena, Nisa spotted it and ran towards Deena. The bullet ended up hitting Nisa's leg. Deena straight away noticed and tears began to run down her face in complete shock. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Heba and Merah tried to runaway but Heba ended up falling from the tree and breaking her left pinky, three toes, and a whole leg. Merah proceeded to walk away while leaving heba to suffer because she didn't care about anything going on (I can't blame her tbh). 

Nisa was laying down in Deena's arms. They both looked at each other and realized how much they're in uh uhhh love., withe each other. Deena placed her hand on nisa's face and began to lean closer. The sirens interrupted there moment and Nisa was forced to let go of Deena. 

visual representation of what was going on in this scene

Nisa woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling. She was lying in a hospital bed with Deena by her side. Nisa was unaware with everything that had happened. Deena woke up and saw Nisa. They began to intensely make out. Anyway, Apparently Aisel was the doctor for some reason, so she walked in to update them about the current situation. "Aren't you supposed to be in the police station? and since when did you become a doctor???" Deena asked while nisa was laying down half unconscious and murmuring something about this guy called mohamad ahmed mustafa, don't know who he is though. "That's not  important-" Aisel replied. Deena just stared at her with inconvenience. 

"Anyway, while nisa was going through surgery we found out that you guys actually have a child, and his name is Jimmy because i said so." Aisel announced. Deena's toes were shivering. Michael Jackson un-Michael Jackson-ed himself. Nisa woke up from her coma. The news hit harder than my moms slipper. The news was so insanely bad they even made it on national TV. It was so terrible it even caused a whole ass nother pandemic. But, that wasn't the end of it. 

"Although, Jimmy is actually missing and is nowhere to be found" Aisel said and left the room without a single concern.