Chapter 4

Deena woke up in the nurses office just to see a pole looking ass mf staring dead into her eyes. She began reciting ayat al kursi. At this point she was convinced she was near the gates of hell. It took her a second to realize that was her classmate and that she was well alive. "u-u-u--uh h-h-i..." Deena said in a quiet soft innocent cute voice. Heba stood up and approached Deena. Deena was terrified. God knows what was about to happen. It was so intimidating, even Michael Jackson had to go back to his grave. 

Heba ended up forcing Deena to go out with her to the cinema. Deena sighed because of how hard her life is.. Anyway, she ended up going out with Heba. It took her a while to find an outfit but she ended up finding the cutest outfit imaginable. 

This is the outfit Deena wore btw:

Once she walked into the mall everyone was staring at her, because of how hot her furry suit is, of course

Once she walked into the mall everyone was staring at her, because of how hot her furry suit is, of course. While they were in the cinema, something caught Deena's eye. It was a tall, handsome man. The second Deena saw him she knew she wanted that mans children. Her eyes sparkled, she felt her heart skip a beat, it was love at first sight. 

Deena ended up running away from Heba and the rest and went up to the tall, handsome man. Before Deena even got the chance to say a word, she froze in her place. The tall, handsome man, also known as Venom, looked at her deep in the eye. That's the moment Deena and Venom fell in love with each other.  At this point, they already planned their whole future with each other and without even saying a single word. Deena was flooded with happiness. Until, she saw Nisa. 

"I thought you loved me, Deena"